Denied [Trial Mod] Application WhatForPvP.

WhatForPvP

IGN: WhatForPvP.
Timezone: EST
Do you own a quality microphone?: I have an quality microphone.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: I have Teamspeak, Discord and Telegram.

Discord: Sem.#4117.
Telegram: @WhatForPvP.
Teamspeak: WhatForPvP
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

Zorax; I was the Manager on Zorax. I had a great time managing the staff team of Zorax. At first i was a Moderator and built my self up to Manager. We had HCF and Practice. I was mostly online on HCF because there where the most people. I also did the teamspeak and the discord. I have still proof that im the manager of the server. The server at his own doesnt exist anymore. We had around 60-70 players+. In a year we had around 420 players intotal. When i was manager i also played on the server. I had the console and i had Chat-Mod on there so i couldnt cheat. The owner left the server and sold it to me. I had owner then. We built the server back up and we made a fun time again for the players. We had the same logo and the same ip. The server ip was play.Zorax.com.

Proof; https://gyazo.com/74a2e8a279fb6477dad9867c605bd002

FantasyCloud; Back in the days when i was a owner on FantasyCloud this was before i was a staff member on Velt and before i was a manager/owner on Zorax. This server was a server just for my class friends who played minecraft with me for fun. I hosted a free server with like 20 player slot. When a friend invited some others friends we had like 10 players. I had to buy more slots, i hosted this on Cakehosting btw. When more players joined i thought i could be a good owner so i lockeddown the server to build a new spawn and a new map. Everything was custom exept the plugins ofc. I had alot of money back then so i could host the server. I had a buycraft and alot of people bought a rank. The highest rank was FCloud back then. The server still exists but i dont have any perms anymore. I sold it for 320 dollars and i had a good time running this. I know this is alot of reading but its the worth of typing this.

Proof; I dont have proof anymore because i resetted my pc because i had a virus and i forgot to save my proof... Sorry about that.

VeltPvP; Yes i was a staff member on Velt. I got demoted for 'lack of skills' because i had some problems at home. I did alot of support rooms and finding cheaters.

Proof;
Second Proof;
If u want more proof. Like screens PM me on my Telegram.

And more on some servers. but u can ask me that on my telegram. @WhatForPvP.
(I dont have proof anymore of any server... As i said i had a virus.)

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to be staff because i have alot of experience. I can help the server and i can make a diffrent in the server. I have alot of experience in being a staff member and i can handle things like; Hackers, Spammers and i can handle more. U can always add me on Telegram and Discord. I have been playing Minecraft over 6 years and i had a server as u could see. I know i dont have proof anymore but it doesnt matter. I have the experience and i can help alot of players. I can even help a staff member if he/she needs help. I can record and i can make a staff Series if u want. I do most of the time Support rooms so no worries about that. I am a trustworthy and hard-working person, I am never rude and see myself as a good fit for the staff team.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
As i said before i have alot of experience and i think i fit into the staff team. And i think that i have a good chance of being accepted. I have alot of experience with SS tools and support rooms. I did alot of Support rooms when i was a Trial mod on VeltPvP. I was basicly 24/7 busy with Support rooms. I also think that its wonderfull to be a staff member on the current one of the best HCF server. Well i think that ofcourse. I have made alot of Staff Application in the past that is why i have quite some experience being a Staff Member. I also do YouTube. I have an YouTube channel but i dont record that much for it. I just make videos when i have an idea or when i upload something for Staff Records. You know the 'Proof' Of some cheater that u need to handle.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: None yet. When Matura is there yw.
Additional Information:
I love to play Baseball and i love to watch Anime and Netflix.
Im alot outside and when i have an test week *Like this week* I have alot of free time.
and I love to workout on my abs. And i love to workout on my legs and arms.

Greetings and Love from,
WhatForPvP/Sem

Unforgot

[-1]
Lacks detail
You start at helper
Don't think your the right fit

[0]
Provided proof of staffing

GangUp

Denied:
Hello @, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.