Denied Traf's Staff Application [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traf

IGN (In-Game Name):
My current IGN is "Traf". NameMC (Click Me!)
16, I will become 17 on 21st October this year.

Timezone:
My current timezone is UTC+3:00. (Coordinated Universal Time).

I currently live in Israel, The Middle East / Europe.

Do you own a quality microphone?:
I have a decent microphone, on my birthday I will upgrade it to a Blue Snowball hopefully.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
I've all three platforms.
Discord - eylon#4277.
Telegram - @ignTraf.
And Teamspeak.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
I do, I will list them here, plus, what I experienced and learned on there.

Small Servers- (Mostly unknown).
» UnitedHQ/VenomMC- [HCF]
I was a staff on UnitedHQ for like 1 week then we merged with VenomMC. Our discord got grief so all of us resigned and like 2 owners left. I did resign.

» DreamKits- [HCF]
I liked being staff on DreamKits, We had 1 SOTW and it didn’t go as planned, the plugins were corrupted and someone stole our core so we had to delayed the SOTW. we merged with DeltaPvP after a week or two.

» UnitedHQ (Again)- [HCF]
I was a moderator rank on UnitedHQ. I was staff on 1 SOTW and then I got demoted for some unknown reasons really.

» HCFactions / WenjaPvP- [HCF]
Decent HCF server. That's all I can say about it.

& A lot more small server that wasn't worth listing on here. (xylit.us, VoltaneMC, Kobus).

Kind of big servers-
» Forcide- [HCF]

Forcide was really a great server. I learned how to SS on there & meet a lot of cool people. The server was a big server & had potential it's just, owners were demotivated to even keep their server up & finally it got shut down.

» RoyaltyPvP- [Factions & Skyblock]
I was a Mod rank on royalty. On royalty, I have found some of my best friends. Some of them are living in the same country as me, and some of them aren't. RoyaltyPvP sold to someone after 3 months. The owner said he will let me stay as a Mod because I was doing a good job, but I didn't want to. So I resigned. The server had an average of 50-100 people a day.

» HCRealms- [HCF]
HCRealms was a meme, to be honest. Owners were toxic & unprofessional. The server was exposed for spoofing & got sold to devCole for around 250$. It got like 70-100 players on SOTWs so I guess it was decent.

To be honest, those are mostly what I remember but I am sure there is more.
(If you need proof, I will try to get some, not 100% I can on all the servers).

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to become staff for multiple reasons, which I will list here.

» First thing first, the Enjoyment & Assistant-
I don't know why but I just love to help players out and people in general. I think everyone should just be helping everyone instead of being toxic & immature. It makes me feel good and I am sure it will make other people feel good. I also like to staff on servers, it's a smart way to spend your time as well as being helpful.

» 2nd Reason, Experience-
Sage is one if not already an upcoming popular HCF server and if I would achieve being staff on here it will be a big achievement for me. I am sure the experience that I will receive on Sage will help me in the future.

» 3rd Reason, the community in general-
I want to help this community (talking about HCF in general). The current HCF community is toxic and fucked up. But sadly one man cannot be changing over 5000+ people (I don't know how much people actually play HCF), but small steps to change is a way to start and I am sure I can help.

» 4th Reason, Meeting new people-
Now, this sounds a little bit dumb, I know. But truly, I think being a staff member opens a lot of doors to meet new people & friends. I've met a lot of my online friends through staffing / Minecraft. I will always be happy to meet new people & having fun with them.

» 5th Reason, Make sure everyone follows the rules-
I want to be staff because I always follow the rules and want other players to do so as well. Whenever someone breaks any of the server rules I will punish them depending on what rule they have broken.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
» Active-
I will be active as much as I can, even if it's will be in a middle school I will try to go on Forums or Discord or even in-game to help and be active on the platforms. I am usually very active & hard working.
My Schedule- (This is like my PC time schedule, I will most likely to be on most of the time tho).
» School Times-
Sunday: 3-4 Hours.
Monday: 4-5 Hours.
Tuesday: 4-5 Hours.
Wednesday: 4-7 Hours.
Thursday: 3-4 Hours.
Friday: 4-6 Hours.
Saturday: 6-8 Hour.

» Holidays & Summer-
Sunday: 5-7 Hours.
Monday: 5-9 Hours.
Tuesday: 5-9 Hours.
Wednesday: 6-7 Hours.
Thursday: 5-9 Hours.
Friday: 9-12 Hours.
Saturday: 8-9 Hours

» Communication-
Communication is one of my best attributes as a staff member. You must be able to communicate if you cannot be online for a certain period of time. Or if you can’t get on for a meeting or other important events.

» Maturity-
I think I am very mature to my age. I like to think of myself as a mature individual and I like to think I can handle situations in the best way possible. I also always keep the situations calm down and chill even if the situation is toxic and all of that.

» Honesty-
I am always being honest when talking to friends or anyone. I would say its always better to tell the truth than lies. When people lie to me I usually get sad and frustrated so I wouldn't do it to anyone else. And if I would lie (with I will make sure to never to do that) I am sure I will be joking or just messing around with someone.

» Thankful-
I am thankful for everything. When a player helping me. A staff member helping me. And of course how I am thankful for the hackers that admit and don't wasting staff members time. I won't be thankful for hackers that will just waste my time or anybody else time and won't just admit.

» Respectful-
I will give a lot of respect for players and staff member. I will never be rude, toxic or saucy to players or staff member. I like being respectful and I like when people respect me. I treat all players I mean with respect, no matter if they are a Famous rank or a new member. I make sure not to show Favoritism in TeamSpeak and on the forums. I try my best to use proper grammar in any post and try to act professionally in everything I do. Respect is always important for a staff member. I always try to respect everyone and I will never disrespect any staff member or any player while being a staff member.

» Kindness-
I am very kind. I like to give people gifts and surprises. It makes them happy which makes me happy for the rest of the day. Is like my heart is getting bigger every time I made some happy for the day. I am loving everyone that is on the server and talking in respect. I will definitely help him and I will remember him and maybe will reward him with something nice.

» Experience -
I myself started playing HCF 3 to 4 years ago. I have been staffing on HCF servers for about a year and a half now, and let me tell you, I have helped countless amounts of players, and I have dealt with most likely any situation you may come up with. I am very familiar with the way HCF Players act in Teamspeak as well as in-game. I will not ask too many questions, as I have dealt with and learned from past mistakes. Making mistakes only make you grow and let you learn from those mistakes. I have done many things wrong whilst being staff in the past, such as: Treating other staff members with disrespect, not recording bans, and most of all, asking too many questions without checking anything else. All of these things have taught me lessons. They have taught me how to behave/act as a staff member and how to be the best staff member you can be.

» Assistance-
I am a very helpful person like I said before. I can easily do support rooms and watch in-game chat at the same time. Overall I know how to deal with certain issues if I can't deal with that one issue. I will get a higher staff member to deal with it or help me deal with it. I will mostly every time ask a higher staff member permission to do something that I don't know if it allowed or not.

» Trust-
Trust plays a big role in being staff on a server. Without trust, you cannot be a staff member. Anytime you disobey that trust you will likely not get given the chance to regain that trust, which is why whenever I am staff I will keep the trust you guys give me. Becoming helper shows you trust that player to do the job they are given to do, which is why you can trust me a lot because I love to do my job as a staff member.

» Family Friendly-
I am Family Friendly, that's mean I will never say bad words or send un-family friendly pictures. I am a non-toxic player. If someone will be toxic to me I will mute him for staff disrespect or Toxicity, and won't argue with him.

» Professionalism-
Professionalism is also another gigantic factor in whether or not you are a good staff member or not. You must act professionally in every situation you find yourself in, anywhere on the server (Teamspeak, In-Games, and on the Forums). You should also have great grammar ability as a staff member, as it makes you sound educated and just more mature. I will follow all rules set for the staff team, and not break them. I also have to be able to not argue with players who are being aggressive in Teamspeak/discord or in-game, and I know there is going to be players like this so I will just try to get the situation calm and calm the players/player down so we can talk about the situation.

» Responsibility-
As a staff member, you need to have responsibility. Without that, you´re based on nothing. You need to take care of your players and treat them as you should. As a professional staff member, you should know about all things like Fairness, Teamwork, Screensharing, Patience, Communication, and Maturity. You should be responsible for your actions also, you must blame yourself for something that you did and won't lie about it because it will look unprofessional and go to very bad places

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
57x (Adam), Apposed (Alf), Disbanded (Maybe).

Additional Information:
Well, I haven't introduced myself yet, Hello my name is Eylon & I am currently 16 years old. I like playing basketball and used to play Tennis. I usually play CSGO & Minecraft but I am always open to other games. I hope to get accepted and be staff here. I am currently learning to code Java, JavaScript, HTML & CSS.

Words - 2,001 words.

[NOTE: Changes will be made in the future.]

Last edited:

Traf

Change Notes:

- Added 4th reason on the "Why do you want to become Staff?:" selection.
- Added some more details here and there.

Austinwg46

Established member
Hello @Traf

[+1]

+ Detailed
+ Chill person
+ Vouches
+ Experienced

Would be a great fit for the team!
Goodluck with the further process of your Application!

Austin

S

Sansyy

[+1]
Well deserved would love to see you helping around :)
Good Luck

S

Sansyy

Also i remember Forcide it was a really good HCF server before everything started going to shit and the server had like 2 re-releases and it finally shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.