Denied TR0PAH Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parentage

IGN (In-Game Name): TR0PAH
Timezone:BST
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have been staff on numerous HCF servers including HCGames, Rivalry, Alpha and on numerous small practice servers.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member to increase the enjoyment of other players. SO they can play without cheaters in the community as im an activwe player on sage i know there is a huge amount of cheaters that DO NOT get dealt with nor frozen. Also the chat on the HCF server is off the scale for toxicity and i see even less moderation in staff at times especially late at night. Further more i dont think staff give enough time for kitmap as that is the most exposed place for cheaters.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve the players experience by being active and always being there to help out, check reports, check chat. Im always available and if not can make time to help out anyone that needs it !
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate my honesty as a 9 as i have lied about some stuff in the past but recently cleared up my name in the community and admitted to my wrongs.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Scottay is a friend of mine and could vouch
Additional Information?: If i am accepted i will put a huge amount of time into Sage as i think it has huge potential but just isn't living up to it at the moment and i think i could help with that !

IgnVexify

-1 very little effort, try and take 30 mins to 1 hour writing it and give more detail. Btw center it to make it look nice :) but anyways gl

str2

Known member
Denied:

Thank you for taking the time to apply on sage! Unfortunately, your application was denied for one or more of the following reasons:

- Failed to meet requirements
- Failed background check
- Lack of detail
- Lack of staff experience
- Plagiarism

You may re-apply in 2 weeks. We suggest you take this time to review and improve your application. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.