Denied Tqns Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tqns

IGN (In-Game Name): Tqns, but y'all might remember me as Decise.

Timezone:
GMT +1
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
Yes I do, I was an admin and buildmanager on SagePvP before. I have learnt alot from my time as being staff on this server. From multitasking to refunding players.

I will tell you a story about my journey on SagePvP as staff member. I joined like a year ago. My friend Twqntys introduced me to SagePvP and the staff team. I contributed alot as a builder while working on secret projects and spawns etc.

I got accepted by Arcticcc and MrAlexG and started out as a helper. I have been working my way up till MOD. I've resigned back then, came back as a MOD+ and build-manager. I got promoted to build-manager and admin, so I managed the builders with Twqntys and dealt with alot of situations and problems on the server. I had the responsibilty to make the map ready for SOTW. Then I resigned..

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to become staff for the following reasons:

Maturity: I am a very mature players and I will always stay calm in situations when people get mad, yelling at me etc.

Activity: I am an active player, since I have no life and enjoy playing minecraft. I am always reachable throughout the day on discord, forums and telegram.

Hardworking: I am a hardworker if I say so myself. I can reach deadlines easily and I am able to deal with multiple situarions at once.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would throw giveaways and I will communicate with players so if they need help with ingame stuff, I will be there to help them as quick as I possibly can.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Not at the moment.

Additional Information?:
Thank you for reading my application.

Vaht

Established member

Please read another application(s) and then you should improve yours.

W

williamm

lack of detail
grammar mistakes
proof as staff on these networks?

fix it up a bit and i'll maybe change it to a 0.5 or a 1.

good luck!

Brock

Veteran Member
Denied:

Hello @Decise, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failure to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.