Denied Tqns' Staff Application.

Tqns

IGN (In-Game Name):
My ingame name is Tqns, but you might remember me as Decise.

Timezone:
My timezone is GMT+1, as I live in the Netherlands.

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
Yes I do, just on one server but it is a crucial one.

SagePvP Admin + Build Manager:

I applied for helper, in the beginning of 2018, and I got accepted around a month later, by the old manager
MrAlexG. Hereby I grew my way up to MOD, then MOD+, and then I became a loved Admin in the server.
I have learned alot from my time being staff here and dealing with certain and multiple situations at once.

Eventually, after a couple months being build manager and admin, Jacob ( Quantise ) and Max ( Maxhockey3 )
gave me the responsibility alongside with Twqntys ( Ex-Admin ) and WuMarik ( Current Build-Manager and Admin )
to setup the maps with spawns, koths and crates.

I also was a Translator , from Dutch -> English and the other way around, and I was active almost every day for 6
hours, and at the moment that will be 3 hours atleast and 5 hours tops. Alot of people liked me, but
unfortunately alot of my friends resigned.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I will list the reasons below why I would like to become a staff member:

Trust
I am a very trustworthy person, as I had to setup the map without leaking anything, and you
can tell me anything without it going around the staffteam/server. I also can never be bribed, as
it is my duty to follow the rules that the server has.

Hardworking
I am a hardworking person, as I can deal with multiple issues at the same time, and if you give me a
deadline, I will finish it almost 1 or 2 days in advance.

Helping
I almost help as much as possible, from telegram to teamspeak to discord to forums. I will be checking them out
every hour, so that noone has to wait for a long time. I also played an important role in the translator and building part
from the server, as I managed who got accepted and denied, I did the translator part with Sonnix ( Sr. Admin ) and Twqntys
( Ex-Admin)

Activity
I am always reachable throughout the platforms the server uses, teamspeak, telegram, discord and the forums.
I will never ignore a message and send a response almost as soon as I get the message.

Situations
I can deal with situations really quick, as I have the experience on this server how it all works. I can deal with screaming
people and people who you barely understand because they are not really good in speaking English.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I will improve the players experience by having alot of interaction with them, holding some giveaways,
doing events on kits and put a bounty on myself for example. I can easily make jokes with people,
and I understand 99% of the players.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Trixv ( Admin )

Additional Infomation?:

Thank you for taking your time reading my application, have a nice day :).

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Decise, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.