Denied Tqns' Staff Application

Tqns

IGN (In Game Name): Tqns

Timezone: My timezone is GMT+1

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, I do own a quality microphone, I can use my headset.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes, I do have all three of those and I am experienced with them.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes, I have previous staff experience on this server. I was an admin, helper and build-manager here. Some of you might know me as Decise. I have experience with dealing with multiple players in TeamSpeak. Back in the day when I was an admin I used to help the owners setting up the shop together with Twqntys.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
Helping

I love helping players. I think this is the most important factor for becoming a staff member, you need to love what you're doing instead of ignoring people. And I really enjoy helping people out. I also really enjoy SagePvP.

Activity
I’m very active and play daily for I’d say about 5 hours and in the weekends 10 hours+ if I have time, I want to help the server out. Helping the server out is a really important thing, I also like keeping the server safe and clean for new players. I will respond to every thing that gets asked to me, I will do the support rooms, I always read my discord, checking the SagePvP discord if anyone needs help. Even at school I will respond to them and help them or send to another staff-member if they need help as soon as possible. I have a lot of patience and I know most rules already. I am extremely unbiased, and will be in every situation in the future. This even means that if someone on my team, or someone close to me was breaking the rules, I will still proceed with the correct punishment/warning.

Scenario
Let’s say my mate comes on here and started hacking around and abuse glitches and stuff, I would still punish them accordingly even if they’ll join TS and’ll be like “Oh yea it’s me bro, name.” Since they did still break the rules.

I have been staff on SagePvP and I know the community and the staff team really good.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I should get accepted as staff because I am decently known in the community. I also took important jobs on me, like helping Sonnix with translators and managing the builders.
I am a very trustworthy person and that is one of the reasons I helped setting up the map with Jacob, Max and Twqntys. I cannot be bribed and I am very professional. I will remain calm at situations when people as example start to rage. I am very active, I am almost every day on as much as I can and I even try to help when I am at school. I am well-known with discord/telegram/teamspeak and I have that open all the time. I will help as much as I can. I can also help other staffmembers dealing with situations they are not familiar with, and I have experienced almost all situations on SagePvP.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
QpL, Seducive

Additional Information:
I hope I will get accepted as staff and good luck to everyone out there.

Last edited:

Conclusive

IGN (In Game Name): Tqns

Timezone: My timezone is GMT+1

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, I do own a quality microphone, I can use my headset.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes, I do have all three of those and I am experienced with them.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes, I have previous staff experience on this server. I was an admin, helper and build-manager here. Some of you might know me as Decise. I have experience with dealing with multiple players in TeamSpeak. Back in the day when I was an admin I used to help the owners setting up the shop together with Twqntys.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
Helping

I love helping players. I think this is the most important factor for becoming a staff member, you need to love what you're doing instead of ignoring people. And I really enjoy helping people out. I also really enjoy SagePvP.

Activity
I’m very active and play daily for I’d say about 5 hours and in the weekends 10 hours+ if I have time, I want to help the server out. Helping the server out is a really important thing, I also like keeping the server safe and clean for new players. I will respond to every thing that gets asked to me, I will do the support rooms, I always read my discord, checking the SagePvP discord if anyone needs help. Even at school I will respond to them and help them or send to another staff-member if they need help as soon as possible. I have a lot of patience and I know most rules already. I am extremely unbiased, and will be in every situation in the future. This even means that if someone on my team, or someone close to me was breaking the rules, I will still proceed with the correct punishment/warning.

Scenario
Let’s say my mate comes on here and started hacking around and abuse glitches and stuff, I would still punish them accordingly even if they’ll join TS and’ll be like “Oh yea it’s me bro, name.” Since they did still break the rules.

I have been staff on SagePvP and I know the community and the staff team really good.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I should get accepted as staff because I am decently known in the community. I also took important jobs on me, like helping Sonnix with translators and managing the builders.
I am a very trustworthy person and that is one of the reasons I helped setting up the map with Jacob, Max and Twqntys. I cannot be bribed and I am very professional. I will remain calm at situations when people as example start to rage. I am very active, I am almost every day on as much as I can and I even try to help when I am at school. I am well-known with discord/telegram/teamspeak and I have that open all the time. I will help as much as I can. I can also help other staffmembers dealing with situations they are not familiar with, and I have experienced almost all situations on SagePvP.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
QpL, Seducive

Additional Information:
I hope I will get accepted as staff and good luck to everyone out there.
My rating on your application will be a: -1

Reasons include:
[1] Your additional information does not meet the requirement needed.
[2] You have very little staff experience(surprised you even got staff on here to begin with)
[3] Your reason for being staff is very short compared to other well-written applications.
[4] You do not require scenarios(people who write scenarios are people who use them to make their application seem longer as most people know what to do in that scenario and the scenario can differ from what the staff should do following the guide)
[5] Your question for why you should be accepted as staff is very short compared to other applications and isn't detailed enough.

Disbanded

Known member
+111111111
if you wanna make the staff team good you would add this guy
and demote all the fucking faggots like recruits and hayh and hcfskybridge (the little 11 year old wanker)

Last edited:
S

Sansyy

My rating on your application will be a: -1

Reasons include:
[1] Your additional information does not meet the requirement needed.
[2] You have very little staff experience(surprised you even got staff on here to begin with)
[3] Your reason for being staff is very short compared to other well-written applications.
[4] You do not require scenarios(people who write scenarios are people who use them to make their application seem longer as most people know what to do in that scenario and the scenario can differ from what the staff should do following the guide)
[5] Your question for why you should be accepted as staff is very short compared to other applications and isn't detailed enough.
because staff experience isnt required to become staff. If you mature and good at not fucking up you can do anything

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Decise, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.