Denied Tqns' staff application [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tqns

IGN (In-Game Name):
My IGN is Tqns, but you might remember me as Decise.

Timezone:
My timezone is GMT+1, The Netherlands

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes I do have previous staff experience. I was an Admin on the server called SagePvP. I've learnt everything on this server. I was a buildmanager/builder too. On a server called MobPvP I was a Sr Mod. but I resigned and came back as a Mod.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member because I really enjoy helping players in the HCF community. I want to staff on this server because I already know some of the head-staff. ( Jacob, Max, Arcticcc, Amarese, Trixv and Sonnix ) I really enjoyed staffing along their side.

I am also a decently active player, with 3 hours minimum per day throughout the week and in the weekend that can go up to 5 hours. I play at a different time than most staff since only a few are EU. This way I can help the EU players.

I like to just chill and joke around with players in TeamSpeak. If someone needs help, I will be there as quick as possible. I am also able to do mulitple things at the same time. If a friend of me breaks the rules, I still punish them since they broke the rules. I cannot be bribed whatsoever.

I am also very active on discord/telegram/forums and teamspeak. You can PM me at anytime and I will respond within 15-30 minutes most likely.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If I was accepted I would improve the players' experience by making them laugh alot, doing some giveaways and just let them have a good time.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate myself an 8 because I still don't know everything, and I am willing to learn.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Trixv, Sonnix

Additional Information?:
I am happy if I get accepted, but will not be bothered if I am not accepted.

Last edited:

Sauds

Legendary Member
No lol -1 every former admin+ who was staff at the same time around you will say no

Status
Not open for further replies.