DecadeHCF - Sr.Admin

(Resigned)

Proto - Sr.Mod

(Resigned)

SkyHcf - Admin

(Server Shutdown)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

Activity

Well, action has not been an issue for me, I can be truly dynamic in the worker and disunity and all stages u folks have. I have a lot of extra energy in my life, so action ought not to be an issue for me. So if u submit this, I could be 3-5 hours dynamic on the entirety of your foundation. I would likewise attempt to make the player's experience better by being dynamic a ton. What's more, I have effectively been truly dynamic in TeamSpeak because I am a Swedish interpreter.

Concerning other staff individuals and ordinary players

In the previous year, I have been in many workers with many unfear boycotts and quiets. Also, I believe that is a major issue in the Minecraft local area because all players and staff individuals should have similar standards. What's more, in case u are indecent and I have been in work with a lot of staff mishandling, I figure I could be useful for this work because that is one of a lot of things I need to stop in the staffing local area.

Honest

I think Legit is perhaps the most important thing in a staff group because I truly like individuals who are talking fair with me and come clean. I have been ss before with another worker, and I didn't get English, so they needed to get a Swedish interpreter, and when the interpreter got into the room, he didn't comprehend a word that I said. So I think every Minecraft worker ought to have a security check, so that doesn't happen again. Legit is additionally something significant, in actuality, since, supposing that u will chat with individuals, they need u to be straightforward with u. Yet, If u lie to them, they will be distraught.

Communication

Correspondence is a truly beneficial thing u can have in a worker. Correspondence is great because u can talk and make new companions locally, both in the staff group and with typical players. for instance, the Interpreter rank is an awesome model because when people don't comprehend each other, they could help the staff group to know what everyone is saying

Players experience

The player's experience is additionally quite possibly the most barren thing u need to think about in a staff group. I'm an individual who consistently thinks often about how the player's experience. I generally focus on the players' experience. That worker, I was an assistant; we generally had it in need in our group. Then, at that point, I have played on various workers where the one with a higher position goes previously, and I believe that isn't right since everybody has however much right to find support as fast as could be expected. That is why I think the players' experience is quite possibly the main thing in a Minecraft people group.

Backing Rooms

Support rooms are the best time thing about being a staff part, I think. I believe it's so entertaining because I will help the individuals who need assistance rapidly. More often than not, they find solutions to the inquiry immediately. What's more, I also like this because I will converse with the individuals who need assistance, making them more enjoyable to make support rooms.

Maturity

As I would see it, development is also quite possibly the main thing when aiding individuals and conversing with various individuals. Since, in such a case you behave as you did in kindergarten, you're not going to get far when you help individuals. I'm 19 years old and have watched a ton of administrator series on youtube, and I learned more than I did when I was in school. However, in case you're not an adult, I figure you shouldn't be in a staff group since you must have the option to converse with every one of the various individuals, and assuming you're not experienced, individuals will not believe you're a decent part for being in a staff group where the objective is to help individuals.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If chosen, I would fully purge the community of any toxicity. I would do everything in my power to provide players with an experience that no other server or community could. To provide them with the finest experience, extend a warm welcome to new players.
To provide a welcoming environment where everyone can connect, make sure chat is constantly monitored. Remove all of the server's known cheaters, leaving them with little choice but to play fairly.

Over the years, cheating has been a major issue for HCF. I believe it is time to end this.
I'd establish a relationship with the player base and ensure they were receiving the support they needed.
I would improve to make support rooms a lot quicker so any individual who needs crisis help can get it. I would likewise be truly dynamic both on Strife and in discussions. I would likewise attempt to fix bugs and glitches to make the players' experience comparable to conceivable with no obstructions.

I could likewise be truly dynamic in TeamSpeak and Discord and converse with customary players or the staff group and chill there and play in the server as everyone else does and show that the staff team is active and wants to help the server so we can become more members and have a good time on the server.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate myself a 9-10 since I believe I'm full-grown and can take responsibility for my actions.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Focus me and Gutful

How active can you be (Hours per day):
Timezone: GMT+3

Monday: 4 pm - 7 am

Tuesday: 4 pm - 7 am

Wednesday: 4 pm - 7 am

Thursday: 4 pm - 7 am

Friday: 4 pm - N/A

Saturday: 4 pm - 7 am

Sunday: 4 pm - 7 am

What is your telegram @?:
@Touchsomegrazz
(Changed, it since I felt the old one gave a bad impression!)

What is your discord @?:
KingOFsomething#9456

Additional Information (optional)?:
I accept that experience isn't the main thing concerning being a staff part. The main thing you need to know is the thing that the worker's subject is, and for this situation, it's HCF. I know how HCF works and what to do. However, I have a long way to go concerning HCF. What's more, I figure I will want to get familiar with all the beneficial things u require to have the option to deal with when you are in a staff group.

Strengths

Perhaps the best strength is persistence, and I imagine that is quite possibly the main quality u can have. I'm truly adept at conversing with individuals and like to address them on the off chance that they need assistance in a VC. I'm likewise great at talking Swedish and English.

Weakness

One of my shortcomings is if individuals say they are not cheating, for instance, and I have effectively discovered it, and they're not sure how. I'm likewise not all that great at syntax; however, I am continually attempting to fix them so individuals can peruse my content without any issues.

1jkr

GREAT APPLICATION NOW PLEASE CONSIDER SHOLVING A DILDO IN UR MOTHER!! TELL UR GRANDMA THANKS FOR THE PERCS THAT SHIT GOT ME GOING HARD ONG

Attachments

• Sped.jpg
    Sped.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 35