Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Viper: Mod
Cavepvp: Mod (Like really old cave)
Coral: Mod+
Darkend: Sr-Mod

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

My motivation to apply for staff, is seeing the players in the game, I've seen many players come and go many that I wish were still here, many that I admire, and I want players to see that the staff community is there to help them with their gameplay and that the server is a great place for them! Continuing to create a friendly and consistent community is what I strive for, every day I see it grow and I want to help see it succeed and grow!

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If chosen, I would fully purge the community of any toxicity. I would do everything in my power to provide players with an experience that no other server or community could. To provide them with the finest experience, extend a warm welcome to new players. To provide a welcoming environment where everyone can connect, make sure chat is constantly monitored. Totally remove all of the server's known cheaters, leaving them with little choice but to play fairly. Over the years, cheating has been a major issue for HCF. I believe it is time to end this. I'd establish a relationship with the player base and ensure they were receiving the support they needed.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
10 I rarely lie, it creates dishonesty, and dishonesty brings malice.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Focusme

How active can you be (Hours per day):

4-5

What is your telegram @?:
@@BIGDICKRAPPERspdierMan (Sorry its a little bit childish)

What is your discord @?:
KingOFsomething#9456

Additional Information (optional)?:

N/A