Status
Not open for further replies.

iGNTHICCISDADDY

IGN (In-Game Name):
landonjones

Region (EU/NA/Other):

EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Mod on HcKingdoms- Server shut down - here I banned hackers, muted and moderated chat

Trial-Mod on Serpent.rip - resigned - I banned hackers, but decided to leave since I didnt see the managing team fit to run a big HCF and successful server

Sr Mod on HcKingdoms 2.0 - Server shut down - Here I did the same things as I did on 1.0

forgot the others since its been a while

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I've been away from Minecraft for about 2 years, and gaming in general for about a half year now. (Before I quit gaming I staffed many Fivem servers and owned a Fivem server myself. I always put the player's experience ahead of everything which creates a friendly environment for the players and myself. What I'm trying to say is that I have a lot of staffing experience in general as well as 3+ years of HCF experience. I just have to get my staffing skills within Minecraft up again.) Ever since I quit Minecraft I've kept watching staffing videos from all over the community since I still wanted to be a part of the Minecraft community. About 2 weeks ago I broke my collarbone in 3 different places and I had to get surgery. With that being said there is a lot of things I cant do which means I have a lot of extra time on my hands. I've been wanting to get back into staffing for a while now, and now that I have a lot of time I figured its finally time for me to apply and give it an honest chance.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

As I previously mentioned I always try to put the player's experience ahead of everything I do. By doing that I always make sure that they are happy and satisfied whenever they leave the support room. By being a Fivem staff member I learned a lot about toxicity. When I left HCF it was mainly because of the toxicity, but also cause I got bored of the game mode. But HCF was nothing compared to Fivem, 100k or die servers. The community was incredibly toxic and I had to find a way to reduce the toxicity as much as I possibly could. I found a way to make people more careful about what they said to each other and how the things they said affected one another. If people still are as toxic as they were in HCF 2 years ago, I'm pretty sure that I can find a way to reduce it once again.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would personally rate myself an 8/10 as of right now. The reason I'm not rating myself a 10/10 is pretty self-explanatory, no one is perfect. No matter how much experience or how many times you try to complete something, you can never be perfect. It's normal and we are all human, we humans always make mistakes but that's a part of who we are. Apart from that, I think that the only flaw I have is my screenshare ability. Since it has been a while since I last screen shared a person I have to practice, but hopefully, that process won't take too long since I've known how to do it all before. I also bought permanent Echo which is a god-tier ss tool pretty recently which will hopefully help me with that process.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

No, unfortunately not.

Additional Information?:

About me:

Honesty and Loyalty

Honesty and loyalty are two of the most important aspects of being a staff member, but also in the everyday life. If I were to get accepted I would not just get staff for a week and then leave the staff team. I would stay and work my way up to the higher staff ranks even if it takes a very long time. I am a very honest person in general which I think will benefit me tremendously in the long run. I don't see any point in lying to people since the truth will come out anyway and if the truth comes from anyone else than me, I will get punished for it.

Dedication and responsibility
Another thing about me is that I am very dedicated to what I do and I take responsibility for my actions. If I make a mistake which I'm sure will happen, I will own up to what I've done and try even harder than what I did before to make sure I made up for my mistake.

Patience
I would also like to mention that I am a very patient person which is a key source of getting staff on servers. I will not ask or message people to +1 my application or bump it as it only makes me look desperate and impatient.

Calm and polite
I do like to think that I am a very calm and polite person in general and when I'm answering questions and supporting people through support rooms I will remain as calm and as polite as possible since I want to make sure that the players feel comfortable when entering TeamSpeak to receive help.

Understandable
Since I have a lot of experience with HCF in general I feel like I can see things from the players' perspective. I have been in so many situations where the staff member didn't understand what I was trying to explain and I think I can prevent that with my current knowledge within the game mode.

Always trying to improve
I am always trying to find ways to improve myself in each way possible as I aspire to become the best version of myself.

Activity
I want to end off with my activity. I've seen staff members get promoted a lot, and very often they tend to pay less and less attention to the players and focus more on themselves and their ego the more they get promoted. I will always put the players in front of me which I think is a very good addition to a staff member.

Thank you for reading my application, please leave feedback on what I can improve or add!

E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.