Denied Topatis's staff application

Topatis

IGN (In-Game Name): Topatis
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Sr. Mod on Angelpvp (resigned)
Angelpvp was a smaller server that I starter of as a trial mod on but quickly worked my way up to Sr. mod. On SOTWs the server would get upwards of 100 players and there was usually 10-30 people online depending on the time of the day. On Angelpvp I staffed alongside Hahasike who moved to sage and could vouch for me even though he left Sage. Angels db got leaked so that is the reason for my resignition.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: To help the server and its players, but also to get better myself as a staff. I choose to apply to sage since I want to staff on a higher playercount server since I fell like that would give me more to do but also allow me to take care of a wider variety of situations.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: By;
1. Enforcing the rules so that the players get a cheater-free experience.
2. Being active on the server, in teamspeak, and in the discord tickets to give the players faster assistence and help them when they need it the most.
3. Having a good attitude towards players aswell as staff to make everyones experience playing on the server more enjoyable, leading to a happier playerbase.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9, I'm as honest as I could possibly be and realize than telling people the truth and not sugarcoating thing usually is the better alternative. This applies to both players and other staffmembers. For example, if I accidentally falseban a player, coming clean to the player and higher ups about it instead of trying to cover up for it will allwaysbe more helpful.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) LonqArms.
Additional Information?: Since I speak swedish fluently I can assist players in their own language to prevent missunderstandings in translation and also make the team more diverse. I got a good mic. Discord Topatis#9744 Tele @Topatis

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): Topatis
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Sr. Mod on Angelpvp (resigned)
Angelpvp was a smaller server that I starter of as a trial mod on but quickly worked my way up to Sr. mod. On SOTWs the server would get upwards of 100 players and there was usually 10-30 people online depending on the time of the day. On Angelpvp I staffed alongside Hahasike who moved to sage and could vouch for me even though he left Sage. Angels db got leaked so that is the reason for my resignition.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: To help the server and its players, but also to get better myself as a staff. I choose to apply to sage since I want to staff on a higher playercount server since I fell like that would give me more to do but also allow me to take care of a wider variety of situations.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: By;
1. Enforcing the rules so that the players get a cheater-free experience.
2. Being active on the server, in teamspeak, and in the discord tickets to give the players faster assistence and help them when they need it the most.
3. Having a good attitude towards players aswell as staff to make everyones experience playing on the server more enjoyable, leading to a happier playerbase.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9, I'm as honest as I could possibly be and realize than telling people the truth and not sugarcoating thing usually is the better alternative. This applies to both players and other staffmembers. For example, if I accidentally falseban a player, coming clean to the player and higher ups about it instead of trying to cover up for it will allwaysbe more helpful.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) LonqArms.
Additional Information?: Since I speak swedish fluently I can assist players in their own language to prevent missunderstandings in translation and also make the team more diverse. I got a good mic. Discord Topatis#9744 Tele @Topatis
- little details I would suggest getting more experience first.

ajoep

Known member

- No details or effort put in the application at all
- Try to get more staff experiences.