Denied tooOBVious [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: tooOBVious

Timezone: GMT

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: I have all 3 of them.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
ExcileHQ - I was a moderator but i left because the staff on the server was abusive. They were also called out
for ratting their own players which is the main reason i left. (Closed Down). I have learnt a couple of things from this server. To be honest this was the first server i had become staff on. The staff taught me how to moderate chat and how i can check if a player is hacking

BlackoutPvP - I was a moderator on this server but i left as staff was toxic and would often fight with each
other. This server taught me that toxic staff doesn’t lead the server anywhere. Server wasn’t a good server and staff was abusive and do not really know how to do their own jobs

Why do you want to become staff?: I would like to become staff because i believe i have the skill set for a staff member on an HCF server. I
have been on the HCF scene for about 3-4 years so i know the ins and outs of HCF. This is a benefit because i can help people who are new in the HCF community
with stuff they do not understand. For example, I could help teach players what HCF is and how it works. When i find a problem, I never give up until i find a solution. The players

enjoyment is priority in my opinion. I believe that a players should have be happy to play HCF without being encountered by hackers. It would be my job to make the players feel
safe from hackers. I always greet players nicely and i am not toxic. I feel that if the staff were toxic then the player base would be too.

Why should we accept you as staff?:

Activeness:
Everyday i can be on for about 4-5 hours. But after my Exams i will be on everyday for more than 5 hours. My exams start on the 14th of May
and end on the 17th of June. Even when my exams are on i would try to be on for more than 3 hours a day.

Toxicness:
I am a nice person. I haven't been toxic to anyone for no reason. I believe that a server should not have any toxic staff members as it will
make the server go downhill. I have witness a good server go downhill because of the staff that were toxic.

Maturity:
In general, i am a mature person. I am 15 years old (turning 16 in July). I have younger brothers that look up to me so i can't be acting like a child
in front of them. HCF servers need staff that are mature so that HCF community stays strong. Many people have been leaving the HCF community as they have
seen how immature people can be.

Responsibilty:
I will take full responsibility of my mistakes. Staff members should be truthful in what they say. It is key that every staff member do not lie to other people in the
staff team. If staff members lied to other staff members then the staff team wouldn't be strong.

Problems:
If i come across a problem i wouldn't hesitate or panic. I would try to be calm and work until i find a solution.

Abusiveness:
In my opinion, the server will go downhill if staff members were abusive. I have seen a server go downhill because staff members always use to abuse to get
better items than other members. I am not abusive. I would not abuse for my friends. I would simply tell them " I will not abuse,
they owners have trusted me with staff. So i will not abuse"

Respect:
I will respect the players the same as i would respect my friends. Player will have the best experience if staff members were respective of them.

Strength:
I am very strong to when it comes to people pressuring me or bullying me. I have been a victim of bullying so i know how to block out the hate. If players were being rude
to me or i see them being rude to anyone else then they will be muted. But if they were being racist then in my opinion it should automatically be a 1 day ban.

I can bring trust and fun to SagePvP. This server needs staff that are nice and that are not toxic. I'm not saying that there are staff members that are.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? SwiftyyBoii and Twqntys. I was staff with SwiftyyBoii on ExcileHQ and i've known Twqntys for a long time.
Additional Information:

Schedule:
Monday:
3-5hours a day
Tuesday: 4-6 hours a day
Wednesday: 4-5 hours a day
Thursday: 4-6 hours a day
Friday: 6-7 hours a day
Saturday: 3-5hours a day
Sunday: 3-5 hours a day

Last edited:

Unkindness

- Doesn't meet the requirement. "- Must be an active member of the forums and the server"
- A lot of Grammatical mistakes.
- Doesn't have a lot of detail on "Why do you want to become staff?".

Status
Not open for further replies.