Not open for further replies.

Tomy_TCG

IGN:
Tomy_TCG
Timezone:
CET
Italy
Do you own a quality microphone?
I have a gaming headset which does his job.
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes I have all three of the applications listed above.
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
I do, but I don't know if it can be counted as one, I was admin on an hcpf server that has now shut down, and the owner was friend of mine.
Why do you want to become staff?:
I have been playing minecraft for around 5 years now and I can proudly say i know a lot about the game, I have come across a great amount of hackers throughout these years. So, I think I could help out the community by moderating the server.
Why should we accept you as staff?:
I have made my years through the minecraft community and feel like I know how to manage it.
I can define my self as mature, I am 15 and I do not act like a kid anymore, I can say I am more mature than most people of my age, I am not saying I am mature because I drink or smoke, because I don't.
I can also speak three different languages, English, French and Italian.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?
I don't know any but if some one enjoys my application he sure can vouch for me.
Additional Information:
If I don't get chosen as a staff member I support your decision, there was probably a good reason for it to have been taken.

Last edited:

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Tomy_TCG, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.