Denied togglestyle Staff Application [RU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In-Game Name): togglestyle
Region (EU/NA/Other):
RU [Russian]
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes.

I was a moderator on the TwentureCraft server (1 Year) after that, the server was closed. I was engaged in solving the problems of the players, let's say for example someone was just blocked, I listened to both sides, asked for any evidence, if there was no evidence, or they were not enough, the player was sent to the block, as he issued a false ban.
This is the only place where I was in the headquarters, but this position I sought for a very long time.

Yes, I was not an employee of any other EU Projects, but I know the essence, because my friends created their own server, in the eu community, and I was their assistant, I did my work stably.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: To help the server players with the rules, with the server theme, to punish players for violating the server rules, to participate in the development of the server, to help players solve their problems, difficulties, to inform the player what new items were added to the server and how to use them further. I am often online, you can even say 24/7, facing problems on the server, I sit in the waiting room for employees for an hour, then I just leave, because there is no one, at the moment there is a problem with employees and their online, a small number of participants on the server, times are different, or someone plays at night just like me, and I notice when I need help from an employee, they simply do not exist. Therefore, I want to become an employee of your project, since I am not studying yet, and the time zone is suitable for those who sit at night :)

I also moved to the hcf community quite a long time ago, I would like to prove myself on your project, having passed the term at least on an internship.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
First, I found out what happened to them, and for what purpose they asked for help. Starting with this, other actions were put forward, how to help him, and make the game process as easy as possible, in legal ways
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I'd rate myself a 7/10, purely based on the fact that I own up to my mistakes and fix it on my own instead of letting others deal with it. I see no reason to lie. I worked a long side some not so honest people and I can honestly say it was not a fun environment to be apart of. I lied to the employees, for my own benefit, but I began to understand, and why do it, it's better to tell the truth, because they are also not stupid, they can forgive once, twice, turning a blind eye to it, and the third time, say walk, so that I now became more honest.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
No, for such a fairly long period of time spent on your project, and this is 2 years, there has not yet been such a person, employees come and go, so there is not much time to make friends with anyone.
Additional Information?:
I spend every day on the computer, at least 6 hours playing on sagepvp, and I think I deserve a chance to show my capabilities on your server, I was already a builder on your server, but I screwed up a little, but right now I want to seriously do this

Thank you for your attention, I will be glad to everyone who will be sincere with me, and tell me what is correct, and what is superfluous I wrote <3

ignXan

lack of detail
no proof of prior experience

Fix these issues and I may consider my position on your application.

WuMarik

Awesome Dude
Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.