HcZones - Mod (Resigned)
Ivory - Mod (Resigned)
Vexor - Mod (Resigned)
Heat - Trial Mod (Resigned)
AuraPvP - Senior Mod (Resigned)
HcRise - Mod (Resigned)
Warzone - Mod+ (Resigned)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
There are multiple reasons why I would like to be a staff member on this server, first of all, I've been playing sage for about 3 years now so I know how the sage's community works. I've noticed there is some issues with cheaters and other rulebreakers on the server and I would like to help fix that as much as there is in my power. I've played hcf for quite a while now, so I understand how the community works and have lots of experience in it, so I feel like I would be a great addition to the network and staff team. I think Sage would be a good step in my experience and a good learning place cause of the player base and the number of rulebreakers.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I will be a role model for the players and other staff members and be really active both in the ingame and in the support rooms. So my activity and the players will be a priority for me as I want to help the community as much as possible. I will also improve the player's experience by removing cheaters from the network.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
You can never be 100% honest as there are certain scenarios that must be lied to. For example, to not hurt anyone's feelings,..etc. So I would rate my honesty scale around the 9 mark.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Kisscam
Additional Information?:
No.​

Last edited:

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name):
Toggl3Combo

Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
HcRival - Trial Mod (Resigned)
HcZones - Mod (Resigned)
Ivory - Mod (Resigned)
Vexor - Mod (Resigned)
Heat - Trial Mod (Resigned)
AuraPvP - Senior Mod (Resigned)
HcRise - Mod (Resigned)
Warzone - Mod+ (Resigned)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
There are multiple reasons why I would like to be a staff member on this server, first of all, I've been playing sage for about 3 years now so I know how the sage's community works. I've noticed there is some issues with cheaters and other rulebreakers on the server and I would like to help fix that as much as there is in my power. I've played hcf for quite a while now, so I understand how the community works and have lots of experience in it, so I feel like I would be a great addition to the network and staff team. I think Sage would be a good step in my experience and a good learning place cause of the player base and the number of rulebreakers.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I will be a role model for the players and other staff members and be really active both in the ingame and in the support rooms. So my activity and the players will be a priority for me as I want to help the community as much as possible. I will also improve the player's experience by removing cheaters from the network.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
You can never be 100% honest as there are certain scenarios that must be lied to. For example, to not hurt anyone's feelings,..etc. So I would rate my honesty scale around the 9 mark.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Kisscam
Additional Information?:
No.​
-1 major lack of details

Pizza

Missing details, willing to lie to not hurt peoples feelings. Honesty is the way forward and sometimes you gotta step on peoples toes to do your “job” as an support right by following rules.

Toggl3Combo

No detail
Irrelevant Past experiences // None of them released
Thank you for the review. But I dont agree with you. These servers did release: HcRise - released, HcRival - released (was very popular), Vexor - released, Ivory - released, Heat - released

Zewfu

Also, Your staff @ Creed.

Attachments

• 70DB7914-8252-4DAF-A2D9-77C5CCDDEB2B.jpeg
    70DB7914-8252-4DAF-A2D9-77C5CCDDEB2B.jpeg
    753.5 KB · Views: 121

Chaptrrr

Established member
Thank you for the review. But I dont agree with you. These servers did release: HcRise - released, HcRival - released (was very popular), Vexor - released, Ivory - released, Heat - released
show proof for any of the relevant experiences please

Status
Not open for further replies.