Denied Tillyz's Staff Application [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tilly ?

IGN (In-Game Name):
Tillyz (https://namemc.com/profile/Tillyz.6)

Timezone:
GMT+1 [British Summer Time]

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

SagePvP - Helper - [Demoted] - I was demoted due to inactivity because i was extremely busy at the time and i don't think i wasn't ready to staff on a server

HCRealms - Admin - [Demoted] - The server shut down

HCStrix - Moderator - [Resigned] - I personally didn't think the server was going anywhere as it only had 5 players on SOTW

ExemPvP - Sr Mod - [Resigned] - The server was popular a few months before i joined so i thought it would be good for me to apply, it recently had new ownership and quickly after that it died out

Why would you like to become a staff member?:?
I would want to be staff on SagePvP because the time i was staff i really enjoyed helping the community and cleaning it up. I love helping people in general and i think staffing is a great opportunity for me. I am a very motivated person and i will always try my best to catch cheaters whilst following the rules. If someone were to break a rule i would rightfully punish them. I have a very unique skill set that personally i think it will affect the server positively. One of the many reasons i would want to be staff is that i really want to be apart of a great community and i have always wanted to staff again as i really find joy in staffing and giving people the help they need.

Mature: I am very mature in game and in real life, if someone is acting out in Teamspeak, or even if a staff member was abusing i would rightfully punish them by warning the management team.

Professionalism: I am always professional in every occasion. For example if someone is saying ''Bad Staff'' or ''Tillyz for demotion'' i would never lash out and get mad at them or even let them get any attention. I would mute him for staff disrespect and go on with my day.

Friendly: I am a very very friendly person and i think i'd be a perfect fit for the staff team because i'm kind and respectful and i would never be toxic to anyone on the community. If someone is toxic and mad i would calm them down first and try be reasonable.

Activity: I will play 2 hours 24/7 and due to corona i will probably play more. If im not able to play for a day or two i would notify a manager and warn him about it.

Acceptance: I will always accept if i did something incorrect. I will owe up to the thing i did wrong and i would not with hold information.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If i were to be accepted for Helper on the SagePvP Network, i will constantly try to do my best to help SagePvP strive. To do that i will listen to the players and try my best to make every player happy. If someone is disappointed or upset i will personally message them and try my best to make sure they are happy and enjoy the server. I will always concentrate on improving a players experience and making it positive, I would never discourage a player to play the server. I'm always active on Telegram and Discord so i will listen to players suggestions and report them higher up staff. I will always want to make the server hacker free so players will have the best time and give it positive feed back and recommend it to their friends. I will always try my hardest and put a lot of effort in to helping the server. I will make sure everyone is having a fun time whilst playing SagePvP and ill treat everyone equal and ill take my position as staff VERY seriously.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
ChronicSeizures Headed

Additional Information?:
N/A

Last edited:

UrAmazing

Lack of detail

Please provide more detail into your application.
They do not know you. You do not know them,
If you put enough detail they will learn who you are
and what you have done.

Previous Demotion

You have been previously been demoted from SagePvP,
you have done something bad that got you demoted.
I do not think you can mature and learn from your mistakes
that fast.

No provided proof.

The staff members cannot trust you, as i mentioned before.
They do not know if you are lying or not and proof will improve
your chance into getting accepted.

Grammar Mistakes.

You have made a lot of grammar mistakes and should take
time into creating your applications, reread it. If you are like me
and are from a country that doesn't speak english, I would recommend
to use Grammarly if that is your situation.

If you want to ask something.
DM me on discord UrAmazing#6120 and i will give
you more tips to improve your application.

CCos

lol ur literally copying this on every app fuck off and give constructive criticism
You tell me to “fuck off” ur toxic ok this definitely shows you’re unprofessional against this type of people. You’re not fit for a staff member. Now it’s defiantly -1

wpo

Veteran Member
You tell me to “fuck off” ur toxic ok this definitely shows you’re unprofessional against this type of people. You’re not fit for a staff member. Now it’s defiantly -1
????????? im not even applying

Status
Not open for further replies.