ticktocks
Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Splash Network Owner ( 3 weeks )

No Proof

Zonix Staff-Manager ( 4 weeks )

No Proof

Glacial Staff-Manager/Creator ( 2 months )

Resigned due to issues between Management & Ownership. Otherwise I really enjoyed my time at Glacial, After Hygon shut down I came together with a few staff members and created a server with in 2-4 weeks time and had the time of my life releasing with 140+ players.
mm6jYmGp_W8KVcNW6e1yJd7OgCzjKW--NrdGDDu2bXdu-AxGw5R0uUB-FEbG9ragjg_e-Zjxbsev3Wi7CCrD5wX4fdK3C1__s8Qp3m2XG0b_mnekdTGR-Ij1XWXNbBtZGlWCCCnd

NoDebuffMC Staff-Manager ( 2 weeks )
Not much to say about NoDebuffMC Helped recruit Staff & Media during development. Resigned due to me not feeling in my place there.

No Proof

SyncPvP Staff-Manager ( 2 weeks )

sEGgv47iE2eUMGIVKCv5B_xqstQgUYgwXE5dD8lE7DEzExszcQv5AfqFXL5nN-euThX2lPQYl38m4HhJYCpeMRFuVkfqD4IDyf_wDXWOSmGmXGgOQh23PfLC0vrAU6P8o9icJXFc

I resigned on Sync because me and the Head-Staff didn't get well together and it wouldn't fit so I decided it was best to resign. Server didn't release but I did recruit over 5-10 Staff in my time there.
HCRealms Staff-Manager ( 1 week )

No Proof
Not much to say about this, Resigned because the owner wasn't taking the server seriously. - Got them over 10+ staff.
LoraHCF Staff-Manager ( 3 weeks )

No Proof
Was a terrible server I was at for the fun of it - Helped them on release and helped them build a big & trust worthy staff team.
ExemPvP Staff-Manager ( 2 weeks )

No Proof

ExemPvP was a new server in development, Owner wasn't providing me updates with the server didn't even whitelist us or anything so I just resigned after getting them 7-9 staff members.

AngelPvP Staff-Manager ( 2 weeks )

No Proof

Server that released with 40+ players - Helped them release and get a good staff team going, Resigned because I felt out of place and it wasn't where I was meant to be.
Hygon Administrator ( 2 weeks )
iNKADYGn-keZz-1Z5XXNnff6a2QfMhXU0TDbXrDTdwWSQt8Fj74o4R4iTtaRQusnZg7qvVCdkDOzmvZnUtO4D36OUjqVifA2mo5ZD-vOHZP5Qz2kA67plmxWLTCtOZOjkUYDUbYy

Hygon was a server in development for my first week of being there but after we released we had an immature Management team that fooled around and griefed the server after it crashed with 150+ players on during release. - Resigned to make Glacial.
AngelPvP Senior-Mod ( 4 weeks )

No Proof

Angel was the OG server before the other Angel I was staff-manager at. - Can't remember much but I remember they released there kitmap with over 60+ players and I helped moderate the server clean the server of cheaters & rule-breakers. Demoted due to inactivity after I decided the server wasn't worth my time.

AdeptMC Senior-Mod ( 2 weeks )

1648688006647.png

AdeptMC was a server that released with 100+ players and shut down 4 days after release. Not much to say here either I helped moderate the server and discord as much as I could. - Resigned before they shut down since the server was really dry.

KiraHCF Moderator ( 2 weeks )

No Proof

KiraHCF was one of the first server's I started staffing on - Was really immature and started abusing after an Admin told me to take this guys Sharp III out of his inventory during a fight. - Demoted due to abusing learnt my lesson (was over 1.5 yrs ago)

HCRival Moderator ( 2 weeks )

No Proof

HCRival was on its final legs when I came over as a Helper. I helped the server out in game and in the discord to the best of my ability I also bonded really well with the staff team and management overall had a great experience. - (Technically Resigned) After they shut down.

DevoutPvP Administrator ( 2 months )

No Proof

Was a faction server with over 1k players daily that was in the stages of developing HCF shortly before the server shut down due to ownership being inactive.

Warzone Staff Manager ( 3 weeks )

No Proof

Warzone was a HCF server owned by Matchers that was in development. I was offered Staff-Manager for a temporary amount of time before they had hired "better" staff management than me. Resigned after I got them 15+ staff members and 5+ media.

Prospect Admin ( 1 month )
3sM8iUjTnGoGU68wxbbf4pwzkR-q1pxFn2jem6KX8t-QSibL464VQRvwFt-IM0fT25VRT-H0vSH6FJlcQDlIyQIcNrAfyGcRdpiI_stBLS65dyjUuQRpJKyeOMakn8S8y2SlaX4T

Was a great server I bonded really well with the owner Escapies and the Management and Staff team ofcourse It released HCF around 4-5 Times with all of them having 120+ players and a 140+ peak. Was on the verge of being promoted to Senior-Admin before they shut-down due to making no profit over 5 maps.

SteelPvP Sr-Mod ( 1 week )

7pBPFmlrAAMLS5E1PrKPz11FPrYYSbUvp5gSQ4rJ2xe489O6xSkSHwszRiDTm787u5L-zrfXV-xfqfTdPINFZUixi4f54fPRgQsmW7sjq2YLbgzcnHe4ImfgboynUFFs0GH2KGlT

Was a great server just really dry not for me and a completely new experience. Came here immediately after Prospects shut down which was a mistake. - Resigned to go over to LushPvP.

LushPvP Staff-Manager ( 1 week )
1y7T_b6hpRyf-NMduGeiBDDDfXLUtKwvKUc0L2baqggcqCpXMPf4iSSmxBJXoxln8tm-ZBAwNTgU-XBEU2XTz5Rf3SsP0v2gdha6CwpmRplndITpLhYYHpXEEo7B2Vg_se5NeL1x

LushPvP Was a fun server in development only days away from releasing before the Ownership had arguments on how to run the server so I resigned with many other management and two other owners.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to be staff on Sage for many reasons. One reason is that I know Sage is a fast-growing server and it is in very good hands, and also I have lots of time on my hands due to this pandemic and I wanted to help out Sage and might as well have some fun if I do get accepted. Another reason I want to be staff is because of my amazing Support Room skills. I enjoy doing support rooms because I can interact with the players on Sage, AND interact with the amazing staff here. Another Reason I want to be staff is because I know most of the staff here at Sage are, So it will be easy to make friends and do some work together. Adding On, If I do get staff on here, I will be grinding and very dedicated to this and I will stay here as long as I can, plus I know Sage's Staff team is very dedicated and I know these people here at Sage are looking for people like me. Finally, i've played on Sage a long time ago so I know a lot about Sage, and I know how to be serious and treat players right.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would make sure the server is non-toxic so everyone chooses sage
and has more fun, I'd also help people with being a good staff
member so when they join TeamSpeak they'd have a good person
to help them with there problems and have a great time on sagepvp.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
10, my honesty is great, I've been through a lot and my honesty came from
some personal stuff.

9/10 Because I personally believe nobody in life can be perfect and perfectly honest.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Currently, No.

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours of playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Yes, Of course.

What is your telegram @?: ticktockss

Additional Information?: Here are some of my personality traits.

Hard Working

I feel like I am I hard worker because, if I get told to do something I do it. I focus on doing things that I am told, for example when I have stuff due for school, I always focus on doing that and making sure I did it right. Also If a staff member tells me to do something, I will do it and make sure that I will do it correctly. You can't anywhere in life without working hard so this is why Hard Working is a important personality trait for everyone to have.

Mature
As you probably saw, Yes I am 15. Although many people would doubt a 15 year old, here are some reasons why you should trust me. You see when you are 15, Its basically the same as 16. 15 and 16 year old's, both go to High school, which means being Mature and doing all of your work. So there isn't MUCH of a difference for being a 15 year old instead of a 16 year old. I also speak 2 different languages, which most 16 probably don't.

Kind
I am very Kind because I really have a heart of gold because if I know someone's not doing well, I always check upon them. I really feel like if something is wrong with someone in a support room, I'm gonna first ask how they are, and How they are doing. Then we can continue because I want everyone to be happy.

Patient
I am very patient because for example if someone is talking, (for this example lets say another staff member in a support room) I will let them finish before I will talk. I feel like everyone should learn being patient because as we get older and older it gets harder to be patient so might as well learn being patient while your younger.​

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name):
ticktocks
Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Splash Network Owner ( 3 weeks )

No Proof

Zonix Staff-Manager ( 4 weeks )

No Proof

Glacial Staff-Manager/Creator ( 2 months )

Resigned due to issues between Management & Ownership. Otherwise I really enjoyed my time at Glacial, After Hygon shut down I came together with a few staff members and created a server with in 2-4 weeks time and had the time of my life releasing with 140+ players.
mm6jYmGp_W8KVcNW6e1yJd7OgCzjKW--NrdGDDu2bXdu-AxGw5R0uUB-FEbG9ragjg_e-Zjxbsev3Wi7CCrD5wX4fdK3C1__s8Qp3m2XG0b_mnekdTGR-Ij1XWXNbBtZGlWCCCnd

NoDebuffMC Staff-Manager ( 2 weeks )
Not much to say about NoDebuffMC Helped recruit Staff & Media during development. Resigned due to me not feeling in my place there.

No Proof

SyncPvP Staff-Manager ( 2 weeks )

sEGgv47iE2eUMGIVKCv5B_xqstQgUYgwXE5dD8lE7DEzExszcQv5AfqFXL5nN-euThX2lPQYl38m4HhJYCpeMRFuVkfqD4IDyf_wDXWOSmGmXGgOQh23PfLC0vrAU6P8o9icJXFc

I resigned on Sync because me and the Head-Staff didn't get well together and it wouldn't fit so I decided it was best to resign. Server didn't release but I did recruit over 5-10 Staff in my time there.
HCRealms Staff-Manager ( 1 week )

No Proof
Not much to say about this, Resigned because the owner wasn't taking the server seriously. - Got them over 10+ staff.
LoraHCF Staff-Manager ( 3 weeks )

No Proof
Was a terrible server I was at for the fun of it - Helped them on release and helped them build a big & trust worthy staff team.
ExemPvP Staff-Manager ( 2 weeks )

No Proof

ExemPvP was a new server in development, Owner wasn't providing me updates with the server didn't even whitelist us or anything so I just resigned after getting them 7-9 staff members.

AngelPvP Staff-Manager ( 2 weeks )

No Proof

Server that released with 40+ players - Helped them release and get a good staff team going, Resigned because I felt out of place and it wasn't where I was meant to be.
Hygon Administrator ( 2 weeks )
iNKADYGn-keZz-1Z5XXNnff6a2QfMhXU0TDbXrDTdwWSQt8Fj74o4R4iTtaRQusnZg7qvVCdkDOzmvZnUtO4D36OUjqVifA2mo5ZD-vOHZP5Qz2kA67plmxWLTCtOZOjkUYDUbYy

Hygon was a server in development for my first week of being there but after we released we had an immature Management team that fooled around and griefed the server after it crashed with 150+ players on during release. - Resigned to make Glacial.
AngelPvP Senior-Mod ( 4 weeks )

No Proof

Angel was the OG server before the other Angel I was staff-manager at. - Can't remember much but I remember they released there kitmap with over 60+ players and I helped moderate the server clean the server of cheaters & rule-breakers. Demoted due to inactivity after I decided the server wasn't worth my time.

AdeptMC Senior-Mod ( 2 weeks )

View attachment 2365

AdeptMC was a server that released with 100+ players and shut down 4 days after release. Not much to say here either I helped moderate the server and discord as much as I could. - Resigned before they shut down since the server was really dry.

KiraHCF Moderator ( 2 weeks )

No Proof

KiraHCF was one of the first server's I started staffing on - Was really immature and started abusing after an Admin told me to take this guys Sharp III out of his inventory during a fight. - Demoted due to abusing learnt my lesson (was over 1.5 yrs ago)

HCRival Moderator ( 2 weeks )

No Proof

HCRival was on its final legs when I came over as a Helper. I helped the server out in game and in the discord to the best of my ability I also bonded really well with the staff team and management overall had a great experience. - (Technically Resigned) After they shut down.

DevoutPvP Administrator ( 2 months )

No Proof

Was a faction server with over 1k players daily that was in the stages of developing HCF shortly before the server shut down due to ownership being inactive.

Warzone Staff Manager ( 3 weeks )

No Proof

Warzone was a HCF server owned by Matchers that was in development. I was offered Staff-Manager for a temporary amount of time before they had hired "better" staff management than me. Resigned after I got them 15+ staff members and 5+ media.

Prospect Admin ( 1 month )
3sM8iUjTnGoGU68wxbbf4pwzkR-q1pxFn2jem6KX8t-QSibL464VQRvwFt-IM0fT25VRT-H0vSH6FJlcQDlIyQIcNrAfyGcRdpiI_stBLS65dyjUuQRpJKyeOMakn8S8y2SlaX4T

Was a great server I bonded really well with the owner Escapies and the Management and Staff team ofcourse It released HCF around 4-5 Times with all of them having 120+ players and a 140+ peak. Was on the verge of being promoted to Senior-Admin before they shut-down due to making no profit over 5 maps.

SteelPvP Sr-Mod ( 1 week )

7pBPFmlrAAMLS5E1PrKPz11FPrYYSbUvp5gSQ4rJ2xe489O6xSkSHwszRiDTm787u5L-zrfXV-xfqfTdPINFZUixi4f54fPRgQsmW7sjq2YLbgzcnHe4ImfgboynUFFs0GH2KGlT

Was a great server just really dry not for me and a completely new experience. Came here immediately after Prospects shut down which was a mistake. - Resigned to go over to LushPvP.

LushPvP Staff-Manager ( 1 week )
1y7T_b6hpRyf-NMduGeiBDDDfXLUtKwvKUc0L2baqggcqCpXMPf4iSSmxBJXoxln8tm-ZBAwNTgU-XBEU2XTz5Rf3SsP0v2gdha6CwpmRplndITpLhYYHpXEEo7B2Vg_se5NeL1x

LushPvP Was a fun server in development only days away from releasing before the Ownership had arguments on how to run the server so I resigned with many other management and two other owners.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to be staff on Sage for many reasons. One reason is that I know Sage is a fast-growing server and it is in very good hands, and also I have lots of time on my hands due to this pandemic and I wanted to help out Sage and might as well have some fun if I do get accepted. Another reason I want to be staff is because of my amazing Support Room skills. I enjoy doing support rooms because I can interact with the players on Sage, AND interact with the amazing staff here. Another Reason I want to be staff is because I know most of the staff here at Sage are, So it will be easy to make friends and do some work together. Adding On, If I do get staff on here, I will be grinding and very dedicated to this and I will stay here as long as I can, plus I know Sage's Staff team is very dedicated and I know these people here at Sage are looking for people like me. Finally, i've played on Sage a long time ago so I know a lot about Sage, and I know how to be serious and treat players right.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would make sure the server is non-toxic so everyone chooses sage
and has more fun, I'd also help people with being a good staff
member so when they join TeamSpeak they'd have a good person
to help them with there problems and have a great time on sagepvp.
10, my honesty is great, I've been through a lot and my honesty came from
some personal stuff.

9/10 Because I personally believe nobody in life can be perfect and perfectly honest.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Currently, No.

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours of playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Yes, Of course.

What is your telegram @?: ticktockss

Additional Information?: Here are some of my personality traits.

Hard Working

I feel like I am I hard worker because, if I get told to do something I do it. I focus on doing things that I am told, for example when I have stuff due for school, I always focus on doing that and making sure I did it right. Also If a staff member tells me to do something, I will do it and make sure that I will do it correctly. You can't anywhere in life without working hard so this is why Hard Working is a important personality trait for everyone to have.

Mature
As you probably saw, Yes I am 15. Although many people would doubt a 15 year old, here are some reasons why you should trust me. You see when you are 15, Its basically the same as 16. 15 and 16 year old's, both go to High school, which means being Mature and doing all of your work. So there isn't MUCH of a difference for being a 15 year old instead of a 16 year old. I also speak 2 different languages, which most 16 probably don't.

Kind
I am very Kind because I really have a heart of gold because if I know someone's not doing well, I always check upon them. I really feel like if something is wrong with someone in a support room, I'm gonna first ask how they are, and How they are doing. Then we can continue because I want everyone to be happy.

Patient
I am very patient because for example if someone is talking, (for this example lets say another staff member in a support room) I will let them finish before I will talk. I feel like everyone should learn being patient because as we get older and older it gets harder to be patient so might as well learn being patient while your younger.​
+1 can vouch he was staff at most experiences listed, decent amount of detail.

Riddlings

+1 seems like a really good fit for the staff team! Very detailed application and very well done with formatting, being straight to the point, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.