Denied ticktocks' staff app

ticktocks

IGN (In-Game Name): ticktocks
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12n2U22lx_d6cnipJqBn514MLFw5jpBpgg4ArpGOaIFY/edit?usp=sharing
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become staff for Sage just to simply help out the community here. I have pretty good experience and experience with people on Minecraft. I quit Minecraft for about 6 months looking to come back just to staff so I will have a lot of time on my hands to help out. I like to learn from people within the staff team so I'm always looking to learn new things. This brings me into my new topic I cannot screen share properly, I know the very simple basics on how to do it but I'm willing to learn to clear out all of the trolls who like to cheat in Sage.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
By trying to clear out all of the trollers, hackers, scammers, ddossers, doxxers, and trolls. I also would like to take input from the community and bring it up to the Head-Staff to see if it can be implemented into the server. I also am very talkative and active in TeamSpeak and Discord to help out people. I'm very easing going and friendly, I'm looking for a new experience to find some new friends here on the staff team and within the community. I've been playing Sage for a year maybe not consistently but I know my way around the server and how the server works because every server is different.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
9-10 because in my heart I know everybody isn't perfectly honest. But that 1% will not be used here.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
None.

Additional Information?:
None.

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): ticktocks
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12n2U22lx_d6cnipJqBn514MLFw5jpBpgg4ArpGOaIFY/edit?usp=sharing
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become staff for Sage just to simply help out the community here. I have pretty good experience and experience with people on Minecraft. I quit Minecraft for about 6 months looking to come back just to staff so I will have a lot of time on my hands to help out. I like to learn from people within the staff team so I'm always looking to learn new things. This brings me into my new topic I cannot screen share properly, I know the very simple basics on how to do it but I'm willing to learn to clear out all of the trolls who like to cheat in Sage.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
By trying to clear out all of the trollers, hackers, scammers, ddossers, doxxers, and trolls. I also would like to take input from the community and bring it up to the Head-Staff to see if it can be implemented into the server. I also am very talkative and active in TeamSpeak and Discord to help out people. I'm very easing going and friendly, I'm looking for a new experience to find some new friends here on the staff team and within the community. I've been playing Sage for a year maybe not consistently but I know my way around the server and how the server works because every server is different.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
9-10 because in my heart I know everybody isn't perfectly honest. But that 1% will not be used here.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
None.

Additional Information?:
None.
-1 little detail