Not open for further replies.

Ticho

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sagepvp
Staff Application: 22-01-2021
Basic Information
Minecraft username:
TichoIsit

Time zone: The Netherlands falls in time zone UTC +1 during wintertime. The Netherlands falls in time zone UTC +2 during summer.

Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? (yes)
Yes, I have access to TeamSpeak and my microphone is this model: Rode NT-USB microphone.

Discordname: HyvesMc#1234

Age (Note: You must be 14 or over to apply):
I’m 20 years old

Are you multilingual? (Fluent in multiple languages. Not just learning one.

My native language is Dutch. And my English is on C1 level

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ .▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ .▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

1. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
    During the week I have less time then in the weekends because of my job and school. In the weekends I can work like 8 hours a day. And during the week about 5 hours per day

2. Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?Last year I saved allot of money because I wanted to buy new car. Instead of buying my dream car I bought a scooter. I thought that it would be smarter to buy the scooter because it would save more money on the daily basis. Little did I know that I never use it in the winter and stole my mom’s car allot with permission of course. The lesson that I learned is that I am never buying stuff without thinking good about it. I sold my scooter to my sister, but I use it more then before. Because it isn’t mine.

3. If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
    My hobbies are boxing, sporting in my gym that I build. I also started with a new study called enterprise and trade that I will do for a year. Beside my hobbies, I’m working at a phone shop called oppo. My function at OPPO is Shop manager. What I do there is helping the customers, being responsible for the layout of the shop and also training new employees.
    In the weekends I love to walk a lot with my family outside

4. Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
    I had a role as a helper before at play.dusdavidgames.nl but due to personal reasons I quit at that time. My experience as a helper was that I help people with questions, check if everybody was following the rules and if someone behaved bad, I was the person that communicated this to the moderators. Because of this experience I learned more how to talk the people and in which way I could help them.
    In the real world like I said before I work as a shop manager. What I learn on my job on a daily basis, I can apply this experience in the game. Helping people in real life I can also provide that virtually. In this case signaling situations would be easy for me.

SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. Their guildmates start spamming your twitter calling you a bad Helper and telling you to unmute them. What would you do?
    What I would do is reevaluate the situation and talk to the moderator. And see which solutions we can provide. In the meantime, I will respond to the guildmates and tell them that we reevaluate the situation and that I will give an answer soon. In this case it wouldn’t escalate and cannot blow up any further.

SCENARIO: You're in a busy lobby as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a hacker, someone then pokes you on TeamSpeak telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do? I would contact the moderator first so he/she can help the player further with the hacker. Then I would go on TeamSpeak and give them a warning regarding blasting music to loud in the channel. Because off my experience I know how to keep myself calm during busy times and I can filter which situation has priority.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ .▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ .▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Anonymous

Known member
Hey there,

I will have to give this application a negative rating. Although you do have very little experience and it is written alright, I believe you need to take some time and gain a little more experience. Play on the server some each week and get to know how the server works. In a month or two, if you feel like you really want to come and staff here, then follow the correct format https://sagepvp.org/forum/threads/staff-application-format.2/ and re-apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.