Denied thxaqua's application

Status
Not open for further replies.

thxPickle

I did apply once and my application was set to pending, later my application got deleted. a trial mod said in ts that a staff member had perms and grief it and deleted my application.

IGN (In-Game Name):
thxaqua
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes I will list my experiences below.
Coldpvp - Admin (Resigned because it got very toxic)
Proof:
1654207712726.png

------------------------------------------------------------
Ghostly Network - Mod (Resigned had finals coming up and really wanted to focus on school then, but everything is good now.)
Proof:
1654207812346.png

---------------------------------------------------------------
aurapvp - Mod (Server closed)
Proof:
1654207892132.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------
BWhub - Helper (Demoted, Screen shared to friends logs. I then remembered that I couldn't right away dmed the manager and got demoted. I was stupid and will never make the mistake again.)
Proof:
1654208150619.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why would you like to become a staff member?: To improve the player experience on the server, to stop toxic players, hackers and rule breakers from taking away from the experience that a normal player should have when playing the game modes on the server. I would like to help the staff team with moderation and running the server in general. I would like to help players with problems they may have with anything they may need help with. I would like to help players with appeals if they were falsely banned, because I do not want players to have a bad experience being falsely banned. I think I would be able to handle many situations I may be in with support and such and I think I could handle it well. I am good at remaining calm in most situations even if it's something many would get annoyed or angered by. I like to stay calm, because when you get angered or mad you do not think straight and end up making mistakes which you regret. I also like the server and would like to help the server on a deeper level and by applying for staff I can do that.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would be able to put a lot of time into support and helping players with appeals so people could have their problems resolved quickly. I would be able to interact with the community a decent amount of time and tend to work well with meeting new people. I would be able to communicate with players and staff members very well. I am good in social situations like talking to people for support. I was a Staff Manager, so I was kind of forced to be good at working with new people with interviews. I have a lot of knowledge with hcf in general, so I am able to assist players with problems or issues they may have. I am able to spend a lot of time answering questions players might ask, I have a decent amount of knowledge with hcf so I would be able to answer those questions and I am able to handle multiple questions at once, I know how to handle it. I do not get mad very often so I do not make mistakes/say things I will regret. I am able to identify and solve problems inside the community, I try to make the hcf community, which is normally very toxic, into a more welcoming place. It is hard for people to get into to the hcf game itself due to a lot of questions going un-answered, however I do not mind helping and answering questions asked (by helping I do not mean abusing to help of course). I use my time on the server very effeciently, I do not waste time whilst staffing/on the server. I know how to handle situations efficiently and, in the best, way, I do well in social situations, I am good at talking and helping people. (edited)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: I would rate myself a 8.5, yes I am very honest but everyone has to know that people do lie in their life. That is very important to me, I believe that other people should understand that to.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Nope Sadly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.): Yes I am very easily able to make this requirement.
What is your telegram @?: thxPickle
Additional Information?: Yes, I did apply once and my application was set to pending and I dmed mylo. (Did not responded) but that's not that point. later my application got deleted.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sewing

Veteran Member
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. I am glad to inform you it has been set to pending!
Please contact me on Telegram: @SewingMC

Status
Not open for further replies.