Denied Thrivesx Staff Application

Thrivesx

IGN (In-Game Name):
Thrivesx

Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes, I do I was old Valux Trial Moderator (Proof: https://gyazo.com/26946999d362a445811fc3787a677794)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

Mature
I am currently 17 years and have a job in the junior army school. I take responsibility, initiative, and a respectful to others. I know when a can joke around with people and then when to be serious and mature.

Hard Working
I work hard with any task that is given/assigned to me. I do anything and everything to the best of my ability, and I work hard to complete tasks and jobs that I hate.

Focused
I always very focused on my goal for whatever my goal may be. When given a task, I would make it m) goal complete that task and do it well.

Loyal
If accepted to become a staff member on SagePvP I would put all of my effort, time, and skills to work for the server and the players of the server. If accepted, I would not leave or become inactive for most anything.

Active
I have a lot of free time that I can dedicate to being on the server staffing, helping players, playing, etc. I love playing on SagePvP and have been very active on the server playing and having fun. I would like to dedicate my time to helping the server in any way that I can and I would be extremely active on the server.

Professional
While staffing, it is important that staff members remain professional. When staff members don't act professionally, it makes the staff team and entire server look bad and gain a bad reputation. When I am asked to do something, I do it when asked and on time.

Respectful
I am very respectful to everyone that I meet or already know. I listen to people when they are talking and only talk over them if they are being disrespectful or if I have something to constructive that would help the situation. I think about what I am going to say before I say it and if it is not helpful I would not say it.

Communication
I have used many forms of communication such as Teamspeak, discord, skype, telegram, and much more. There are many ways that you can contact me and I can contact others, I have all the communication programs above and more.

Maturity

I think that the most crucial part of becoming a Staff member on any server is holding the Skill of maturity, I try my best during all circumstances to maintain a well-behaved manner, no matter the event

I'm a very calm guy and if someone says something rude to me, I don't take it badly and will either ask them why they said it or ignore them. I am friendly, and never salty to innocent and non-innocent players, I will always deny any non-family-friendly words

Respect

Respect is always important for a staff member. I always try to respect everyone, and I will never disrespect any staff member or any player while being a staff member. Respecting players is probably one of the most important thing you need to do, disrespecting players will make your players not enjoy playing the server, and you will not get a good server reputation

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Listening
Listening is one of the most important abilities in order to be a staff member. Being able to understand people's situations and how they feel about it is really important.

Work Ethic
I believe that I have a very strong work ethic. I can stay focused on one task as long as needed to get it done. Focus is more important than listening because if you can’t focus when someone is speaking, you are not listening to them and you are not able to understand them clearly. Also, I’m really persistent, which allows me to keep going even when it gets really rough. I believe that I have both a work ethic and persistence.

Humble
I’m really humble person. I always admit my mistakes and I’m wailing to learn from them. I will never treat someone differently just because of my title/rank. I will make sure that all players and staff members are treated with an equal amount of respect because I think that’s important in order to be a good staff member.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I think 6-7 in my opinion

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
N/A
Additional Information?:
N/A

Erzx

Known member
IGN (In-Game Name):
Thrivesx

Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes, I do I was old Valux Trial Moderator (Proof: https://gyazo.com/26946999d362a445811fc3787a677794)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

Mature
I am currently 17 years and have a job in the junior army school. I take responsibility, initiative, and a respectful to others. I know when a can joke around with people and then when to be serious and mature.

Hard Working
I work hard with any task that is given/assigned to me. I do anything and everything to the best of my ability, and I work hard to complete tasks and jobs that I hate.

Focused
I always very focused on my goal for whatever my goal may be. When given a task, I would make it m) goal complete that task and do it well.

Loyal
If accepted to become a staff member on SagePvP I would put all of my effort, time, and skills to work for the server and the players of the server. If accepted, I would not leave or become inactive for most anything.

Active
I have a lot of free time that I can dedicate to being on the server staffing, helping players, playing, etc. I love playing on SagePvP and have been very active on the server playing and having fun. I would like to dedicate my time to helping the server in any way that I can and I would be extremely active on the server.

Professional
While staffing, it is important that staff members remain professional. When staff members don't act professionally, it makes the staff team and entire server look bad and gain a bad reputation. When I am asked to do something, I do it when asked and on time.

Respectful
I am very respectful to everyone that I meet or already know. I listen to people when they are talking and only talk over them if they are being disrespectful or if I have something to constructive that would help the situation. I think about what I am going to say before I say it and if it is not helpful I would not say it.

Communication
I have used many forms of communication such as Teamspeak, discord, skype, telegram, and much more. There are many ways that you can contact me and I can contact others, I have all the communication programs above and more.

Maturity

I think that the most crucial part of becoming a Staff member on any server is holding the Skill of maturity, I try my best during all circumstances to maintain a well-behaved manner, no matter the event

I'm a very calm guy and if someone says something rude to me, I don't take it badly and will either ask them why they said it or ignore them. I am friendly, and never salty to innocent and non-innocent players, I will always deny any non-family-friendly words

Respect

Respect is always important for a staff member. I always try to respect everyone, and I will never disrespect any staff member or any player while being a staff member. Respecting players is probably one of the most important thing you need to do, disrespecting players will make your players not enjoy playing the server, and you will not get a good server reputation

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Listening
Listening is one of the most important abilities in order to be a staff member. Being able to understand people's situations and how they feel about it is really important.

Work Ethic
I believe that I have a very strong work ethic. I can stay focused on one task as long as needed to get it done. Focus is more important than listening because if you can’t focus when someone is speaking, you are not listening to them and you are not able to understand them clearly. Also, I’m really persistent, which allows me to keep going even when it gets really rough. I believe that I have both a work ethic and persistence.

Humble
I’m really humble person. I always admit my mistakes and I’m wailing to learn from them. I will never treat someone differently just because of my title/rank. I will make sure that all players and staff members are treated with an equal amount of respect because I think that’s important in order to be a good staff member.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I think 6-7 in my opinion

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
N/A
Additional Information?:
N/A
giving us a screenshot of the valux staff guide doesn't mean you were staff. Valux's staff guide has been leaked multiple times as well.

D

Deployable

Sorry, but unfortunately we won't be moving forward with your application. You may re-apply in 2 weeks time.