━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Timezone:
Eastern Standard Time (EST)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Region:
North America
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?
Yes, I have all three:
Discord: threazy#0001
Telegram: @threazy
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Do you have any previous staff experience?
Yes, I was formerly staff on:

PvPTemple Network - Owner
Reason: Server was shut down.
I was formerly owner of PvPTemple back in 2020 or 2021, this was a period of time where PvPTemple was going through many different ownership changes and multiple situations where occurring where it caused the server to sell to multiple different people, I left Temple pretty early when it became inactive and eventually was sold to another person.

PvPBar Network -
Owner
Reason: Server was sold.
I was formerly owner of PvPBar for 8 months. We had multiple server betas that reached 100-150 players but release failed with 400 players online, server crashed and then recently as of December 2021, Zonix & PvPBar are now under Minemen Club.

Zonix Network -
Platform Admin
Reason: Server was sold.
I was Platform Admin on Zonix as of late 2020, (eventually I became an Owner), I worked with a ton of different people until I was eventually kicked off the team due to the fact that I did not work well with everyone there. Weeks later, the owner of the current Zonix was exposed for pedophilia.

HydraPvP
- Platform Admin
I was Platform Admin on HydraPvP in early of 2021, the server became inactive and basically shut down - it's now up for sale for over $5,000+ on namecheap and hasn't been up since.

HCRealms - Platform Admin
I was Platform Admin on HCRealms in early of 2021 as well, the server was ran by 2 of my friends and I was hired at the time to become a Staff Manager & Platform Admin for the network. It was pretty fun but eventually everything fell apart and the server eventually shut down and was sold to HCRise.

Glacial Network - Senior Mod
Reason: Server went inactive.
I was a Senior Mod at Glacial in Summer of 2021, it was a pretty fun experience, met a lot of new people there, and I eventually resigned because I wanted to work on my own projects. The server then basically "fell off" months later and I believe is now shut down.

uDrop Network - Senior Mod
Reason: Server went inactive.
uDrop was a practice server that I was staff on early 2020, the server was actually going pretty good with a ton of players online until it became inactive. The server was also sold to a ton of different people and overall just fell off from there. Pretty fun experience even though it was an EU practice server.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Why do you want to become Staff?
I would really like to be a staff member because I've been seeking out someplace to spend my time and that I believe this is the best place. I see that this server is on its adventure in a high-quality course, and I agree with that I can assist out and be a great addition to the Sage Staff . Secondly, I've been searching out a larger community to staff on that could help me out on my adventure to assist provide me extra expertise about staffing and help me be the high-quality model of myself that I can. saying this, I consider this is the great place for that. Thirdly, I would love to be aside of a great network with great & dedicated staff members, and that iI would really like to be constantly supporting others with issues that are on the server. Moreover, I’ve been playing the community for 8 years and I accept as true with it’s my time to step up and help out greater than except just playing the game. Now not only that, I would love to step up and be able to help with behinds the scenes work and make the revel in better for different people. I’d want to repair that via being capable of help the Australian part of the community. I additionally know what it appears like being a participant and going up in opposition to a cheater and them killing you and now not being capable of do whatever about it. I would really like to make a alternate to this, and that is some other cause why I am applying for Sage. I can be energetic, able to move people in teamspeak and help resolve their issue as efficaciously. Ultimately, I have been apart of the HCF community for a long time now, and that I consider that my revel in can help out the network, I recognize all basic moderation instructions, commands, and pretty much anything that a regular staff member should know. I agree with I will deliver a high quality approach to the staff team by having the proper mind-set to be a staff and being capable of help out the network nicely by means of being a devoted and professional staff member.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
You should accept me as a staff member because I have many skills that can benefit the Sage team such as:

Staff Experience
I even have plenty of staff experience in which makes me an excellent staff member to choose due to the fact I recognize what is going to be expected, and what my function as a Helper is to enhance the server, and community.

Teamspeak
In Teamspeak I speak to players with respect, acknowledgement, and calmly. Whenever there's a tough scenario happening amongst factions I will address it in a calm way, and make certain every faction receives a turn to speak approximately what happened and such. Also, I recognize that each time I`m on the server I want to be on Teamspeak always due to the fact there are tons of players that need help in teamspeak and I should be putting my effort both ways (in-game & ts)

Cheaters & Glitchers
Dealing with cheater is something I've had to address with in the course of staffing, managing, being a player, or even owning a server. I can inform the variations among hackers and glitchers. I can recognize when a person is blatantly abusing a glitch that isn't always intended to be within the game, and could take action. I can decide whether or not players have glitched right into a base, or cheated their manner in with the evidence given from the participant/player.

Multitasking
I am great at multitasking and is something I should do and shouldn't. For example, I would not in the course of a staff meeting as it could have confidential/important information. But, I might multitask if a person is in Teamspeak with me desiring support, however a hacker goes to make a person radiable. Multitasking is an general remarkable ability I'm fortunate to have.

Dedication
I have the time, the effort, and the determination to staff at the Sage. This is some thing I can display in Teamspeak, in-game and on the Forums. I will usually assist a player out and will never say that I can not assist them due to the fact I do not know. I need to recognize that every player at Sage is satisfied, and having an exciting time due to the fact the effort and time players placed into Sage is BIG, and me displaying that I can assist many players around the network indicates players that staff care care about them.

Communication
I can talk effectively, and maturely. I can accomplish this via way of means of glaringly now no longer being toxic, racist, and unprofessional. I even have had the possibility to assist players out in teamspeak, and I've gotten used to speak to players I do not know, now no longer nervously. I have gotten the capabilities from the past from staffing to recognize what wishes to be stated and achieved for the ones in want. Whilst having creative ideas, I'm now no longer afraid to mention to everyone what my idea's are. I will usually allow different staff say what they think on a scenario it is going on within the server to look what a reasonable, and sincere punishment might be.

Responsibility
If I am accepted as a staff member, I can be a accountable staff member who will NEVER abuse my powers to unban my friends, or players I recognize. I take obligation in my actions, and if I inform a player I do not know the solution to what they are searching for, I will usually ahead it to the Staff Chat, or ask different Staff to look what I can truly do to assist them.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Can any staff members vouch for you?
Yosaa - Mod
2et - Mod
MackBook - Mod+
WaffleIsOG - Senior Mod
nahxd - Admin
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Additional Information:
Hey, I'm Matt (also known as threazy). One of the things I love to do is play football as I'm currently a Senior in High School and plans on moving to NYC for University, my dream is to possibly be in the NFL in the future. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.