Denied TheQueensGaurd staff ap

Status
Not open for further replies.

August

IGN (In-Game Name): TheQueensGaurd
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I was a staff member on a previous server for about a year, I remember how much I enjoyed connecting and bonding with other members of the team. However because of my parents encouragement, my main focus was school and school alone, therefor I had to retire. Looking back, I just think it would be a nice change in my repeated cycle of a life to experience something like that again. Covid's bugged all of us for such a long time and I'm just looking for a nice experience to not only help others but also myself.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?
Because of how broad this question is there are many approaches. It's a start to say that you would ban someone for cheating on players, possibly making them raid-able. The solution being: giving their items back using the appropriate commands, and running back time so that they have their base again. However it's the listening that really counts. Just hearing what a player has to say makes a huge difference in the psychological approach to
certain situations. If a player if obviously upset it's better to listen to them and let them cool down before just removing them from TS and giving all their stuff back. They didn't get everything off their chest, they're still angry, it's still fresh in their mind. It would encourage them to log back on knowing they have caring staff. This is what I would do to improve overall well being in players mental health. Improving the players experience, and encouraging new players to log on and feel safe.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would probably rate my honesty as a 9, I don't really seem to prioritize some over others, nor would I lie about situations having to do with me or players. The reason I deducted a point is
because of the obvious reason being we are human and we make mistakes. It is possible to accidently lie about a situation, this could because of over exaggeration/repeating a story told to you by someone who has lied.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Not that I know of.

Additional Information?: It's great to be able to submit an application for a server I thoroughly enjoy. I hope you read and took everything in my application to mind, and make your decision based on what you think is best for the server :)

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): TheQueensGaurd
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I was a staff member on a previous server for about a year, I remember how much I enjoyed connecting and bonding with other members of the team. However because of my parents encouragement, my main focus was school and school alone, therefor I had to retire. Looking back, I just think it would be a nice change in my repeated cycle of a life to experience something like that again. Covid's bugged all of us for such a long time and I'm just looking for a nice experience to not only help others but also myself.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?
Because of how broad this question is there are many approaches. It's a start to say that you would ban someone for cheating on players, possibly making them raid-able. The solution being: giving their items back using the appropriate commands, and running back time so that they have their base again. However it's the listening that really counts. Just hearing what a player has to say makes a huge difference in the psychological approach to
certain situations. If a player if obviously upset it's better to listen to them and let them cool down before just removing them from TS and giving all their stuff back. They didn't get everything off their chest, they're still angry, it's still fresh in their mind. It would encourage them to log back on knowing they have caring staff. This is what I would do to improve overall well being in players mental health. Improving the players experience, and encouraging new players to log on and feel safe.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would probably rate my honesty as a 9, I don't really seem to prioritize some over others, nor would I lie about situations having to do with me or players. The reason I deducted a point is
because of the obvious reason being we are human and we make mistakes. It is possible to accidently lie about a situation, this could because of over exaggeration/repeating a story told to you by someone who has lied.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Not that I know of.

Additional Information?: It's great to be able to submit an application for a server I thoroughly enjoy. I hope you read and took everything in my application to mind, and make your decision based on what you think is best for the server :)
-1 Little detail, effort, where were you staff, which positions did you hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.