Denied TheLethalSlayer staff app

IGN (In-Game Name):TheLethalSlayer
Region (EU/NA/Other):NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:yes versai apathos network
Why would you like to become a staff member?:I would like to become a staff member to help sage become a better community and to bring more players and have great staff and let them have a great experience on the server I would like to become staff because it’s like a job and I can’t screw it up you have to show up and do your best at all times things Will be tough at times but we can move through it I can tell hacks and i can also learn the rules and learn the punishments and learn new things it also a goal of mine to become a staff member on sage to I have heard very wonderful things about the server and the wonderful staff and I hope I may be able to experience it for myself I wanna be able to help people out as best as I can and be there for the players and help the player base grow and be the best that it can be I haven’t seen sage fall so that’s good I wanna see it grow sage has more potential than anyone knows it and I do see it I hope I can experience the stuff I’m hearing from partners etc I also wanna shout out three staff members elway pultro and deployable they do there jobs and get the job done at no cost and I hope I get w chance do become a staff member and follow in you guys footsteps y’all have done a wonderful things to the community and I’m ready to be apart of it keep up the great work I also do love the work the staff has been and I also love the non toxic community and they help me when I need help so I would really love to be apart of this community I have also been playing minecraft for about 8 years now recently got into hcf and truly love the game mode I wanna be able to share my experiences with other players I have had 3 years of staff experience and have truly loved every second of it I have been a mod on versai a pe server and apathos network a pe server I would love to be able to become a staff member on sage and help build the community better as much as I can
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:I can Bring a non toxic player base and I can also be able to tell hacks and be a leader to the players and make sure there’s no bullying or harassment and make sure the servers cheater free for players to enjoy the server experience I can also help the players out if there new to what the server has like the hcf experience I’m still learning myself but can guide them to the best of my knowledge and if someone needs help in chat I will assist them according to what they need I can also make sure that staff and players are doing what there supposed to and building a community for players to love and enjoy I can also bring a player base to not a lot of people but just enough to be able to play I can tell hacks auto clicker etc If i am successful in gaining a staff position on the Sage network i will do my best to eliminate all rule breakers no matter how tough the situation is.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8 I really don’t lie because if I do I get really nervous and my anxiety goes sky high
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)I don’t know any at the moment but elway and pultro
Additional Information?:I like to hunt and fish and play sports on my free time and play minecraft

mpeterski

This is clearly a troll application, not to be rude or anything but you're clearly trying to do something sus on the server. This app didn't even take 10 minutes to make it's just made up and probably copied.

D

Deployable

Sorry, but unfortunately we won't be moving forward with your application. You may re-apply in 2 weeks.