↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Mod - UtopiaPvP (Resigned)
Admin - MatrixHCF (server shut down)
SrMod - KiraHCF (Resigned)
Admin- GamersPvP - (server shutdown)
Trial-Mod - HcValux (server shutdown)
SrMod HcRival- (Server shutdown)

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member because Sagepvp is a great server and I enjoy playing it. I feel like I can do more as a staff member and help out the players because that's the type of person I truly am as well as I have tons of free time on my hands. I would love to dedicate some of my free time to Sagepvp and grow my staffing experience overall. I think Sagepvp looks really amazing and looks like it can bring HCF back in its prime. Mainly I would like to be accepted as a staff member because it sounds like fun and I would like to take advantage of this opportunity to learn and grow my staffing experience.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would Improve the player’s experience by being online always when needed and making fast thinking decisions so they can have fast help, I am extremely good at typing so If I find someone blatantly cheating, I can ban them straight away, so they don’t ruin peoples experience, as well I am active so I could always be in TeamSpeak when someone needs help.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate myself a 10 because I am very honest and I think lying could lead to not being trusted.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
tcftw

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Yes I can be on 12 hours and even more each map.

↬ What is your telegram @?: @CiroCraft

↬ What is your discord @?: TheExpertSlayer#1894

↬ Additional Information (optional)?:

Last edited:

citation

Established member
+0.5

Pt more detail to how you can improve the player experience- I can vouch you as Senior Mod on rival before it shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.