Known member
IGN (In Game Name):
TheDirkPvp

Youtube Channel (Link):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGRYbAAlbRhpx7kQ5d7hggw

Amount Of Subscribers:
240+

How many videos do you have on SagePvP?
Currently none, But when i get ACCEPTED i am willing to make video’s 1/2 time’s in a week. And stream every Saturday Night 1 hour.

Average amount of views per video:
Around 100-150 Sometimes 250-300 Depends on the video.

Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server?
Yes, i will seriously commit to upload on the server. And getting more players And enjoy the server with recording SOTW And playing kitmap with my friends. Also i get like a lot of likes And views as YouTuber. So hopely il get it so i can upload daily And stream Sometimes.

Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network:
I want to have YouTuber rank on the server because, Then i can help out the server with getting more promotions And players And things that arenkuch more possibile for YouTubers. Also i have manny friends that are currently YouTubers / Famous on the server. And i would like to be part of it And making video’s as Well on sagepvp because i really enjoy the server. And i feel i can help it out Much better with my YouTuber rank because then i can commit to upload video’s And stream on weekends. Also summer is coming soon And then i can upload more content And more video’s also i Will be uploading a lot of video’s on the Network because i have my own faction And we are always in to record togheter.

Dirk: Thanks for Reading my Application,
Give a feedback down below.

Last edited:

iTzAndreas

YouTube Requirements:

? 500 Subscribers

? Atleast 2 videos on the Network

? 150+ Views on recently uploaded videos

iTzAndreas

Also:
Screenshot_20190615-171804_Chrome.jpg

That guy joined before 8mins and he instantly went to your application and he +1?
Siyz is your alt or he is a friend of yours who you pm'ed to +1 your application.

TheDirkPvp

Known member
YouTube Requirements:

? 500 Subscribers

? Atleast 2 videos on the Network

? 150+ Views on recently uploaded videos

There are youtubers that have less than my ammount of subs that have youtuber rank. and my views are better than some youtubers on the server. Plus my video on the server is rendering right now.

CheatsClient

IGN (In Game Name):

TheDirkPvp​

Youtube Channel (Link):

Amount Of Subscribers:

240+​

Currently none, But when i get ACCEPTED i am willing to make video’s 1/2 time’s in a week. And stream every Saturday Night 1 hour.​

Around 100-150 Sometimes 250-300 Depends on the video.​

Yes, i will seriously commit to upload on the server. And getting more players And enjoy the server with recording SOTW And playing kitmap with my friends. Also i get like a lot of likes And views as YouTuber. So hopely il get it so i can upload daily And stream Sometimes.

I want to have YouTuber rank on the server because, Then i can help out the server with getting more promotions And players And things that arenkuch more possibile for YouTubers. Also i have manny friends that are currently YouTubers / Famous on the server. And i would like to be part of it And making video’s as Well on sagepvp because i really enjoy the server. And i feel i can help it out Much better with my YouTuber rank because then i can commit to upload video’s And stream on weekends. Also summer is coming soon And then i can upload more content And more video’s also i Will be uploading a lot of video’s on the Network because i have my own faction And we are always in to record togheter.​

IGN (In Game Name):

TheDirkPvp​

Youtube Channel (Link):

Amount Of Subscribers:

240+​

Currently none, But when i get ACCEPTED i am willing to make video’s 1/2 time’s in a week. And stream every Saturday Night 1 hour.​

Around 100-150 Sometimes 250-300 Depends on the video.​

I want to have YouTuber rank on the server because, Then i can help out the server with getting more promotions And players And things that arenkuch more possibile for YouTubers. Also i have manny friends that are currently YouTubers / Famous on the server. And i would like to be part of it And making video’s as Well on sagepvp because i really enjoy the server. And i feel i can help it out Much better with my YouTuber rank because then i can commit to upload video’s And stream on weekends. Also summer is coming soon And then i can upload more content And more video’s also i Will be uploading a lot of video’s on the Network because i have my own faction And we are always in to record togheter.​

+1
Good amount of description and good edits on the video. I really hope your gonna be accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.