Denied TheBajanCanadiam's Staff Application

kamonk

While staffing on Hypixel, he was banned several times and muted so many times I can't count frankly on BWHub while I was Staff. This shows blatant unprofessionalism and lack of care for the server's reputation. Once his incompetence as a Manager and Staff Member were noticed and he was ready to be demoted, he grief'd BWHub. He's simply a narcissist. I have all the proof necessary to back my claims up, and I hope to forward them to Management.

scaredly

Established member
While staffing on Hypixel, he was banned several times and muted so many times I can't count frankly on BWHub while I was Staff. This shows blatant unprofessionalism and lack of care for the server's reputation. Once his incompetence as a Manager and Staff Member were noticed and he was ready to be demoted, he grief'd BWHub. He's simply a narcissist. I have all the proof necessary to back my claims up, and I hope to forward them to Management.
-1 like he said^

Jessica

Faked proof of being staff on Hypixel
Was a garbage staff member on BWHub
Complete and utter idiot.

He has never typed in the hypixel discord. This man is completely clueless and I swear to god if he gets staff you will regret it.