The Obligatory Staff Tier List and Feedback

Zyaf

Known member
Well, my resignation from the server came earlier than I was expecting. A certain member of the community ended up threatening me and I don't feel safe staffing on the server anymore. However, I wish all the members of the staff team the best of luck. That being said.. here's your obligatory staff tier list and feedback. I don't know most of the newer staff members as I've been on away status recently so I'll only be including people I've interacted with a solid amount.

Jacob: 6.5/10. Don't really know you very well but you've always done good by the server and kept things running even through uni. I respect you a lot for that.
Scottay: 8.5/10. Recently got to speak with you more and you're a super chill dude, very dedicated to the server and all you try to do is maximize the server's potential.
Arctic: 3/10. I've pretty much never spoken to you or seen you on the server.
Mylo: 7.5/10. I think you do an overall pretty decent job at working on the staff team, but I think that a lot of the time you tend to lose sight of the experience of the lower staff members because you haven't been there in a while.
Chronic: 8/10. Very chill, spoken with you a good bit, you've never been anything but nice to me and I really appreciate all the work you do for the server.
Teany: 6.5/10. Never really got to talk to you much but I wish you the very best of luck in managing the staff team in the future.
Compacts: 7.5/10. I feel like you and I connected a lot when I was a lower staff but didn't really talk as much as I went up for whatever reason. You're still a very cool dude.
Lucah: 7/10. Your banter is hilarious and you help out a lot with the server. I do think that sometimes you can go over the top with things and not realize it or reel it back when you need to.
2x12: 8.5/10. You are absolutely hilarious my dude, I will always appreciate how much you helped me out as a lower staff with flash alerts and helping me through difficult situations, I think you are one of the few people on the higher staff team who is always willing to help people out and chill with them no matter what rank they are.
Averred: 9.5/10. Without a doubt the most genuine person on the staff team, you were pretty much the only person I thought I could consistently trust and talk to when it came to things on the team.
Hahasike: 7/10. We started talking a good bit more recently but I feel like we never spent that much time together and weren't that close.
Nahxd: 7.5/10. I think you do a shit ton of work as a senior mod and I'm always very impressed with how much you hard carry events.
Jordan: 8/10. One of the smartest people I know when it comes to computers and screensharing and a very nice dude.