Denied Tewapt's Staff Application!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tewapt

IGN (In-Game Name):Tewapt

Region (EU/NA/Other):Eu

Do you have any previous staff experience?:Yes 2 years ago i used to own an hcf server called ExoticHCF , it got around 10 avg. 10 players because we didnt have any media to advertise our server .

Why would you like to become a staff member?: i would like to become a staff member to stop the glitchers hackers and mute the toxic , i have been playing on this server sinse 2017 -2018 but then i quit playing minecraft because my pc broke down , now im back and im trying to help out the sage pvp community by staffing and helping out in general !

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: as i said i will moderate the server , help the ones that need help and be very active and nice , i recently got back to playing minecraft and i really enjoy it , staffing is one of my favourite aspects of the game , i've been having a lot of free time recently because of the corona situation and i thought i would start something new and fun , i also can help with the development part , by that i dont mean coding i mean ingame stuff like making guis or setup a kit , kit signs , world edit stuff, holograms and other

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) no

Additional Information?: i would like to thank for taking your time and reading thru my staff application , im sorry if i have any grammar mistakes im working on that .

Status
Not open for further replies.