Status
Not open for further replies.

scaredly

Established member
IGN: TerrorClientUser

Timezone: EST

Do you own a quality microphone? Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:

Yes, I use all three of these applications on a daily basis!

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:

Yes, I have quite a few staff experiences

Opcraft: I have made it to moderator on opcraft, At the time it was around 400-500 constantly so about what Sage gets now. I was promoted to moderator when I was 13 years of age, I nearly had the most knowledge on the team. Was reported a few times everything was stuck down false. Due to that the managers promoted me from Trail-Mod to moderator within a week maybe 2.

HcNations: I made it to Trial-Moderator on here before resigning because I was simply getting bored of staff they may have gotten around 150-300 Players on SOTW and abt 50-100 during the week. The server went dead when (KJ) Sold the network to someone else. Who he eventually took it back (Scammed) him of his money. He then filed fraud and is now due in time. Not really sure how the story went after that. I do remember this is my first time ScreenSharing on an HCF server which was really cool to do/watch.

Royalcraft: On royalcraft I made it to helper again, I was doing my job (The manager sucked) The Manager promoted people whom he liked and demoted people who he did not like. All short I was staff here for 3 months before getting demoted because the manager simply did not like me.

VexusPvP: I made it to trialmod and I was also translator, and Ss verified, At the time I did most of my objectives right, I did everything right. The server just shut down I'm pretty sure

PsychoHCF: Owned by my friend's I was manager on there for a couple before the server project fully shut down, I was demoted a couple of times over silly and petty little fights. Anything to do with that is now irrelevant. If you want to follow up just msg me on discord my dms are no blocked!

Centilehcf: Trial-Moderator, I was tmod on centile before getting demoted by the manager because I was talking to an ex-staff member. He felt as if I where untrusted, I felt as if my punishment wasn't right. They later claimed I was talking about doing something stupid with him. In all honesty he was just requesting some help.

Spark: Spark was an upcoming server, I was manager and Head Of SS on spark. They're set to release some time in June. Nothing much I have to say other then I made the Ss guide, Staff guide etc. I have also helped around the staff team and cleaning it up.
Why do you want to become staff?:

I want to become staff because I want to start recording a staff series, I want to help out a lot of the members on the server mainly because I feel bad, I am always on (Unless I'm in trouble) But will always be willing to help. I do have a short temper and lose my cool a lot. But I wish to become staff to stop the hacking/rule breaking I see a lot of the time. It get's toxic to have players come in ts and complain about block glitchings etc. I think I want to become staff for more then just some videos on sage, I actually care about the server and think if it keeps growing like it is now no doubt about it, It will grow to be a fantastic server, I just want to be there when this happens because I feel like it would be a great thing for sage, As you guys started off with 100 player SOTW's And now you get half a thousand player sotws. It is just fantastic on how much the server has grown. The amount of positivity running through the staff team makes me feel like I would be the perfect for A staffing position.

Why should we accept you as staff?:

I think you guys should accept me because

* I am fully mature even if I argue back.
What I mean by "I am fully mature" is that I am less to be toxic in chat or in discord with another player (If I get staff). I feel like there aren't a lot of staff on at the hours that I am on, Usually I am on in really early times. I wake up at 6 am for school and I get on when I am read.

* I am always responsible and will never let anyone down.
What I mean by "I am responsible" Is that you can trust me that I will always do the right thig if I where to obtain this rank. I will never betray one's word or will. For say if the manager needs me in ts. I will be in TS immediately, It just shows the sign of respect you have for this manager, owner or even fellow staff member

* I am kind and understand.
What I mean by "I am kind and understand" I have to take it into consideration things happen on accident, Most people might not realize it but most of the sage staff members take things into consideration, And I am exactly like that. Ok you might've lagged without the video, The server was kind of lagging, We'll refund your inventory and give you back your dtr. It is the little things that matter the most when it com
e's to staffing on a decently big network.

* I can type decently fast.
This one is kind of an random one, I type around 70-100 wpm, Showed on my last test of my (Coding AP Class)

* I always have a recording software open.
Well, this is kind of an easy one to guess. I am always recording at some point and time, I have obs open and I also have the clip thing (Forgot what its called) But it captures things from 5-10 minutes before hand.

* I have knowledge in the HCF aspect of staffing
Well what I mean by this, is that I have tons of knowledge used for staffing hcf, honestly hcf is one of the most difficult to staff for, You have to know all of these different types of commands, It just gets tiring.

* I have Screen Share knowledge.
Well As shown, I currently own (IBeThevings) Premium SafeShare ss tool, I won it from a give away. But that's not the point, I have been SS Verified on many servers (Non Relevant at this point)(Hinting why I do not provide them in the "Staffing part thing." But yeah, I have been an SS verified Head of SS, ScreenShare test maker and Test giver.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?

IBeTheving Can probably vouch if he remembers. -Independece

Side note:
I have been a bit toxic, I hope it will not hinder my application. If It does then I will understand. Have been muted a couple times but its not that bad. I can normally keep it under control.

Last edited:

feelinglazy

Improve on these things
* Change the color scheme.
* A little bit more information.
* Few grammar mistakes.

Will change to a +1 if you could fix these things.

scaredly

Established member
Improve on these things
* Change the color scheme.
* A little bit more information.
* Few grammar mistakes.

Will change to a +1 if you could fix these things.
The color scheme didn’t really make a difference my first time around, All though you have a great reply. Ty for the .5 btw!

Status
Not open for further replies.