Admin
Media Manager
IGN (In-Game Name):
Teaches (NameMC)

Timezone:
GMT

United Kingdom

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes, I own the blue yeti microphone and I have no problems with it and people can hear me fine.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Discord: I have got discord and I am in the SagePvP discord I know my way around discord and I know how to work bots etc. I used to be staff on sage and I know how to handle tickets on the discord. For those who may want to know what my discord tag is it is (Teaches#6418). You may contact me if you would like to ask me any questions.

Telegram: I do use telegram on a daily basis, I have access to the program/app on my phone so if I was out and there was an urgent message that I needed to see ASAP I would be able to see the message on my phone. I have no problem giving out my telegram so if anyone would like it just let me know in the comments etc.

Teamspeak: Yes I use Teamspeak on a daily basis and I know how to work the program. I know how to move players into a channel and kick them from the channel. I can use Teamspeak wherever I want since I have the app on my phone and on my pc. I know Teamspeak will be necessary for whenever I need to assist a player.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
I have plenty of previous staff experience which I'd be happy to share with you.

Minemen Club
[Moderator]
Proof:
SagePvP
[Moderator]
Proof:
HydraPvP
[Trainee]
Proof:
HCNations:
[Moderator]
Proof:
FaithfulMC
[Moderator+]
Proof:
Why do you want to become Staff?:
There are many reasons why I want to become staff, but I will try to go into as much detail as I can so I can make it clear to you as to why I want to become staff. Becoming staff on SagePvP would mean a lot to me since I see a lot of potential in the server, that is why I am applying on the network. It's because I see a lot of potential in the server, which means I feel like the server is going somewhere. The server is good in my opinion, and I feel like I am fit enough to staff on the network I because I have plenty of experience and the servers that I staffed on, I've staffed on them for a long time and I know what I am doing when staffing on an extensive network. My experiences have taught me a lot over the two years, and I think that I am now fit for a staff position on the network.

I want to become staff because I want to be on the network and in Teamspeak for when people just come out of school. I've seen that during school, people wait in Teamspeak for quite some time because the other staff members are busy. I want to be there when someone needs assistance when there is no other staff online. I want SagPvP to be seen as a good network with a friendly environment, and that is why I want to be staff on the network. I want to eliminate all toxicity, and I want to help improve the community with the other staff members. Staffing on SagePvP would be a significant accomplishment for me because I used to think that I would never be able to staff on a great network, and I feel like I want to prove my younger self wrong.

I used to be shy and never wanted to apply because I felt like I would mess up if I were staff. I now realize that when staffing, we all make mistakes, and we all have to be honest about them. This is a reason as to why I want to become staff because I feel like now I know what to do if I mess up when staffing and what I can do to make the situation better. I am now more confident when staffing, and that is why I want to become staff on the network. I applied to become a staff member because of the network as a whole.

The community is filled with love and happiness, and the staff team works their butt off to help the network expand and grow into a more extensive network that is safe for the HCF community. This network means a lot to me, and I want a chance at staffing on a network, which means a lot to me. I feel like staffing would be very fun because I still enjoy playing SagePvP KitMap. This is a reason for me, and I am applying because I want to make my experience on the network more fun and enjoyable for me personally.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I believe that you should accept me as staff for many different reasons. Reasons which I believe should convince you to pick me.

Trust:
I believe that the staff members and especially the person who recruits the new staff members and the owners should trust me and accept me as staff. I would like it for the staff team and the SagePvP network community to trust me, I am not that type of person who decides to get staff for the position or rank. I am wanting staff to fill my purpose and help people and maintain the network to have a great reputation. Trust is a big part in my opinion when staffing because if you don't trust a certain staff member, how are you meant to work together as a team? Yes, if you were told by a staff member that they made a mistake you would have to tell the senior and/or higher staff about it. They need to realise what mistake they made and how they can resolve it. If a staff member told me something personal that they don't want to share with other staff members. I wouldn't go about and tell other staff members or members of the community about that personal secret. Trust is a big part of staffing and I believe ALL staff members should be able to trust one another.

Maturity:
Maturity is another big part when it comes to being staff on a network as big as SagePvP. Being mature isn't just being professional and maintaining that good reputation on the server. It's being able to handle situations and work problems out together. If I had an issue with a staff member or a staff member had an issue with me, I would go about and handle the situation maturely. I would make sure to give that certain staff member some space and time to figure things out. When handling a situation with a player in Teamspeak and that player was being disrespectful, ignorant and immature I would take everything they just said with a grain of salt. Maturity is a major part when staffing and I believe that if a staff member can't be mature enough to get over a falling out or not being able to handle a situation I don't think that they should be staff at all.

Professionalism:
Being professional when staffing is a big part. Not only does it make you sound mature it puts a good impression on the server and that staff member. You may not have to be overly professional but being somewhat professional when staffing will help maintain a good reputation for the server. If I had a falling out with another staff member, I would be mature and professional about the situation and give that staff member space and come back to them later to apologise and hopefully solve the situation. Being professional is also a big part when staffing on Sage because if you were being un-professional to a member or someone, they might think that the staff team on SagePvP has a bad reputation and might pass it onto their friends and we don't want that.

Biased:
Being biased is unfair for the community, I wouldn't unban a friend if they were banned by the anti-cheat. I wouldn't put my friends first if I were doing a Mass Move. I would treat everyone the same when staffing when talking to someone that is famous I wouldn't give them special treatment just because they're famous. I would treat them the same and give them the same response as I would to a member who isn't famous. If a staff member is being biased towards famous people and their friends, they immediately shouldn't be staff. Just because their friends were banned and they want to play doesn't mean that they should unban them.

Teamwork:

Working as a team is the most important thing when staffing, I can work with other staff members to help the community and make a difference in the network. If someone can't work as a team then I don't understand why they are staff (not being cruel) but being on a staff team you have to work together as a team to help the server out and help all the players. I understand that some people may enjoy working alone but if they are working alone all the time they wouldn't know how to work together as a team and they would be embarrassed or shy to ask someone for help.

Experience:
I believe that my experience is enough to staff at SagePvP. I have knowledge of screen sharing and staffing. I don't want to join Sage just to have the rank or just for the experience, I see a lot of potential in the server and I want to be a part of a server with potential etc. I have knowledge in screensharing so if I someone needed me to screenshare someone I'd be able to screenshare that person.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Yes actually when I was staff on Tellies, Handing and Pebbled (All at the same time just changed accounts) I believe @GangUp, @Recruits, @Wolfity and possibly @castr would be able to vouch for me. @castr used to staff with me on HCNations when I had the IGN aStealth.

Additional Information:
1,729 words 9,153 characters

Status
Not open for further replies.