Timezone: EST
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

MurderRIP - PlatformAdmin
HcTroops - PlatformAdmin
ToxicCraft - Senior Admin
VenusRIP
- Admin
SiorNetwork - Owner
(I have past experience of being a manager for discords, selly's, etc.)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would love to become a staff member on the sagepvp network/organization because I feel as though I would be a great addition not only to the staff team but to the server. I am a very active and respectful staff member, I help out a lot not only in TeamSpeak but in-game and also with my youtube channel. I record staff series which would also give sagepvp free advertisement as well as proof of my bans, mutes, and punishments so you know I'm doing the right thing and I'm legit. I normally get around 250-500 views per video (as of 1/19/20) and I hope my channel will continue to grow as I staff on sage. I also know how to SS (screen share) and it is shown in some of my videos I know lots of strings and I get right on the case, I will though continue to learn more about screen-sharing and do my best to find cheaters in the most efficient way possible. I am very mature and I do joke around but I do know when to stop and take a situation seriously.

If accepted, how would you improve the users' experience?: I would improve the user's experience on the server by banning hackers, reporting bugs, fixing them (if I have the permissions too.) And just being there for the community and helping out in any way I can.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: None that I know of.

Additional Infomation?: 15, I play basketball, chill guy. Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/c/kitstarterr

scaredly

Established member
+.5 I'd suggest adding detail in the TWO main questions of the staff application, I can vouch for him @ Murder ,

Kind regards
ThugWalk

Dust_II

Recently been striked several times on Murder for Abusing and other things.
Lack of Detail
Inactivity
Toxcisity
Low experience.

Edit -

There is a lot more to staffing than banning / punishing cheaters with you said about 4 times is your application, being a staff member is basically being a player's big brother. Also work on your grammar if you want to impress anyone on the management team.

Last edited:

Tayshawn

Recently been striked several times on Murder for Abusing and other things.
Lack of Detail
Inactivity
Toxcisity
Low experience.

Edit -

There is a lot more to staffing than banning / punishing cheaters with you said about 4 times is your application, being a staff member is basically being a player's big brother. Also work on your grammar if you want to impress anyone on the management team.
never abused or been striked for it, your claims are false and invalid due to the fact their opinion-based and nonacceptable.

Brazilie

I will give you a -1,
  • Your application lacks detail
  • The application has a lot of grammatical errors and is poorly written.
  • No proof of previous staff experiences and was never staff on a server with a decent player base.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Tayshawn, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.