Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsumid

————————————————————————— General Information ——————————————————————————
1. IGN (In-Game Name): Tatsumid

2. Age:

3. Timezone:
GMT+3 (East African Timezone)
————————————————————————— Staff Experience and Knowledge ——————————————————————————

4. Do you have any previous staff experience?:

When it comes to staff experience I do have experience with being a staff member on different platforms. My staff experience and prior jobs have helped me in future times as it allows me to be able to handle situations that I have faced prior with effectiveness and precision. Whilst each server has different management and punishment systems they are relatively the same when it comes to basic punishments. As for my staff experience I will be dividing it into categories for easier reading to show what I have learned throughout my days as a staff member on different platforms

————————————— Minecraft Staff Experience ———————————————
For the ingame aspect of staff experience, I am really experienced when it comes to Moderating, Communication and Punishments. I am able to know how to find cheats/ SS people within a program as well as deliver basic punishments. I do know the commands for punishments and how to deal with a hacker in the moment. As for the list of my prior staff experience

---------------------------------------
Skypixel
Average Players: 100-150
Reason for Leaving: Resigned
What I gained: Whilst staffing on the skypixel network I was able to learn how to properly manage and run a server. As an Admin there was a high standard as well as expectation that was required of me and pressure that was given from the community. The job of an administrator also Taught me how to be:

1. Mature
2. Professional
3. Respectful
4. Good communicator
5. Management skills
6. Teamwork
The reason for leaving the server was that I had felt that it was my time to leave the staff team as I needed to move onto bigger and better things such as new servers and new ideas that may come to play to expand my knowledge and experience in a new kind of category. The server was mostly a minigame server such as practice, bedwars, skywars and such and as that had a lot of hackers and a spike of them in certain durations

Proof:
Screenshot 2020-06-25 at 22.51.36.png

-------------------
Triten
Average Players: 90-150

What I gained: Whilst being a staff On triten network I learned how to understand a new general language as the server was mostly foreign, I had applied for the server as it was a skyblock server and had been interested in the gamemode as I had never experienced it before. It taught me how to always be willing to learn new things and how to be open minded when it comes to getting people's feedback and opinions on what you are doing.
-------------------
The Grif
Average Players: 50-100
What I gained: Whilst being staff on the Grif server I had learned how to be a proper staff in general. This was the first ever server I applied for and had been accepted on. It was a new experience and it opened new possibilities and gates to future staff opportunities. I worked on the server for around 1 month before I resigned and thought it was time to leave as I did not agree with the direction the server was taken and didn't want to be apart of it. It was a small server but still taught me how to a good communicator and how to converse with a much bigger community then I was used to
---------------------------------------
——————————— Platform Staff Experience —————————————
For the communication aspect of staff experience, I am really experienced when it comes to software such as Discord. Although not a lot of servers use Teamspeak I am still familiar with the basics and Im always willing to learn easier or rather better ways to enhance my performance whilst being a staff member

————— Discord —————
Discord - When it comes to discord I have a large browser of staff experience. While this is important it may not always set me up for future circumstances that I may face as every server should not be treated to be the exact same. Although communication is key during my time staffing for discord servers it allowed me to be able to handle with 1 on 1 conversations with members and to better articulate and communicate information from staff to members, For the job of a staff and Most importantly a Helper they are the bridge between the administrators and the community and exceptional communications skills are needed.

Discord Developing - Whilst moderating for servers I had taken an intrest in to the manufacturing of bots and the creating of custom bots for servers. I started of with light coding that have been used for the bots and moved on to more advanced things. Currently I have created around 4-5 custom bots for discord servers in which 2 of them were given out as I decided to resign. The servers that the bots had been given to where for free as I had no intrest in selling the bots for money as I was doing it cause I really enjoyed it. The servers that I had made custom bots for where
1. Triten (Minecraft Server)
2. Sky (Minecraft Server)
3. Redekole (YouTuber Discord)
Currently the bots that I had made are not in use for these servers but where in use at the time I was a developer and had left the bots with them in confidence and allowed full access to it as a thank you for the opportunity they had given me to come on as a discord developer. Being a developer taught me that there is more to the aspect of being a staff member and that the feeling of earning and helping with the most important functions of a server really gives accomplishment and closure. (It might sound weird but it's how I think it is). Nevertheless being a developer taught me that there is more to the server that catches the eye and being able to help and build the server allows for better experiences and more worth down the line for future job opportunities

Discord Moderating - Whilst being on discord I had come to the realisation that before I could apply for minecraft servers I should take upon the task of gaining better communication skills. The platform of discord allowed easier searching of new servers in need of assistance and allowed me to help even though its just through chat. I have moderated for a handful of discord servers but the most notable feet would be the discord server that I moderated for a youtuber with over 700k subscribers. The discord currently ranges to have around 85 thousand people in it and it allowed me to moderate a large group of people and to constantly keep improving on communication skills and collaborating skills. The constant conversing and answering of questions allowed me to deal and cope with stress as well as fear to communicate with other people that I have never talked to in my life.
------------------
T Nation (Youtuber Discord)
Members: 85k

-------------------

-------------------

Redekole (Youtuber Discord)
Members: 300
-------------------

-------------------
Salmon Dog (Youtuber Discord)
Members: 500
-------------------

-------------------
Apple Discord (Youtuber Discord)
Members: 300
-------------------

————— Teamspeak —————
When it comes to being on teamspeak I am not the most experienced. This is because of the use of discord on minecraft server. I have used discord for minecraft servers but I do not currently have any staff experience using the program. I am always willing on learning how to cope with the program and look forward to using it whilst being on the staff team. Not fully knowing how to use teamspeak might put me at a disadvantage but I am still up to the task of atleast trying to learn the program.

NOTE: As for the proof most of the servers that I have stated here I had staff on around 2-3 years ago and currently do not have the proof as I recently got a new pc and laptop as my old one had issues, For the more recent experience I will share the proof that I possibly can

5. Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member on the SagePvP network as I have a certain intrest in the server. The server offers a new environment which I have not been exposed to thus far. As previously said I am always willing to try new things especially ones that have been highly requested, furthermore other then the act of trying new things I would like to become a staff member on the server as it will help me towards self betterment as the community is less toxic then other minecraft communities. This stature could have a positive impact on my personality and further help me become a better person in general. The server offers a new set of community, new staff and new people to play along side will help me both improve in real life but in the game as well.

6. If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

As a staff member I would do my staff responsibilities as expected by both the community and the fellow staff. Work such as being a staff member should be taken seriously as well as the people who are involved with the staff, whilst being a staff member I would try my hardest to not tarnish nor ruin the reputation of the server or the good stature that it has in the minecraft community.

1. Active - As school has just recently come to a close the amount of time that I can dedicate to the server can be gravely increased. I know how it feels to wait in a voice chat for staff members to join or wait for staff to come online to help, this is one of the things I hope to fix to create a better and safer environment for the members to play in and enjoy.
2. Support - Being supportive is one of the most important features of a staff member, As a staff member I would first give help to the community as it is my job to make sure they have the easiest and best experience on the server, I would support anyone that I could whilst online and be present in times of need. "It takes a certain kind of person to drop what they are doing and leave a game for the self betterment of someone else" this quote is what drives me to help communities and people for the betterment of someone else instead of my own

——————————————————————————— Additional Information ————————————————————————

7. Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No I am relatively new to the server and have just recently started enjoying it.

8. Additional Information?:
No, I would just like to say thank you for taking the time to read my application, I do understand that there are a lot of applicants currently and it really means a lot to have my application looked at. I hope you have a good day. And as stated Thank you

mitright

Neutral, i'd suggest centering the application to make it look cleaner.

Overall, decent just needs a little but to be cleaned a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.