Denied TAPETTE'S MEDIA APPLICATION

Tapette

IGN (In Game Name): TAPETTE
Youtube Channel (Link): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7A19JD1gO1CDnxx0i7ud7Q
Amount Of Subscribers: 600+
How many videos do you have on SagePvP? Right now I don't have the any video on the server because I think I wouldn't make good videos on my channel without the youtube rank and with it, I would be able to show the potential of the server and it would be easier for me to provide quality content on my channel. And since It will be the first time for me to upload hcf on my channel I want to upload good content so that my views don't go down.
Averaount of views per videoge am: 1k-2k
Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? Yes, I would like to bring new content on my youtube to grow out more and post more content.
Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: I would like to have youtube rank on the server to provide good content for my audience and make it easier for me to upload and make video!

Last edited:

Tapette

-1 Only reviews hack clients spreads negativity around community
Thanks for the comment but alot of youtuber that do reviews or advertise client are not spreading negativities its just a other way to play the game and just to make sure the videos that are going to be upload on the server are not going to advertise or review any cheats. Thank again!