Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes, i have all of them.
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
Yes i have
ArticHQ
Sr. Mod

oh boy where do i start, i started out as trial mod, a couple weeks went buy i was promoted to Mod for my consistent time i spent on the server, i learned how to ScreenShare and do multiple stuff for staffing so they promoted me as Sr. Mod. the server was up for about 3 months. it was my first time staffing and it was probably the best experience i have had. Then the server shutdown (server got around 125 players)

RaidMC
Mod
RaidMC is a faction server not hcf, but it was a really fun experience. I was Chat-mod, moved up to Trial-Mod, and then moved up to mod. Staffing on a faction server was a little bit different, but it didn't stop me. it taught me alot the staff team was great, they were very helpful. I resigned because the servers community was a little toxic and i had to take alot of time of for school.
Why do you want to become staff?:
I want to become staff on sage pvp, because i love the community, sotw is never lagy. and i just want to have the hcf community that is coming into the server to have the best experience they can have, i love helping people. i have 3 years of staff experience, i have 5 years of hcf experience.
Why should we accept you as staff?:
You should accept me for staff because i have loads of experience on staffing/ hcf experience. im very responsible for my age. i am very reliable and i am a team player, as i am a leader as well i will get the job done. plus i also know how to work discord, i have been staff in multiple over 100+ Members i have owned multiple discords with 100+ member.
i have been playing on SagePvP for the last 3 maps and i honestly love it. and i really want to help out your guys server with good communication and help.
Additional Information:
Discord- SLing#2204

Status
Not open for further replies.