Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes, i have a razor essential headset
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes, i have all of them.
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
Yes i have
ArticHQ
Sr. Mod

oh boy where do i start, i started out as trial mod on ArticHQ, They normally get around 125 ish players on sotw, and drops to 50 after. So this was on of the first hcf servers i played on at the time i didn't know anything about staffing. They truly taught me alot, the staff team couldn't of been more helpful. they saw that i was doing very well, Talking to in game, helping out alot. and they promoted me to Mod. So mod was a little different from Trial Mod. I learned to SS also know as ScreenShare, i was always on helping out people, Talking to higher up staff, and talking to players on the server. They recruited me to Sr. Mod and this was different, i learned how to roll back. I did Learn a lot of stuff on this server.

RaidMC
Mod

RaidMC is a faction server not hcf, but it was a really fun experience. I was Chat-mod, moved up to Trial-Mod, and then moved up to mod. Staffing on a faction server was a little bit different, but it didn't stop me. it taught me a lot the staff team was great, they were very helpful. I resigned because the servers community was a little toxic and i had to take a lot of time off for school.
Why do you want to become staff?:
I want to be staff on SagePvP because of how much I like the server and how much I think I can do for the server. I always play on the big hcf servers and see how many hackers are just roaming around and none of the staff are on or helping out the community about it and just ignore people in the teamspeak. Whenever I'm a staff member on a server I make sure that every player that asks me a question is answered and satisfied. I do not like seeing a player mad and blaming the server owners and will always try to help them. I hate hacker I'm just going to be honest here back about one year ago or 2 I was a hacker I didn't realize how mad it made people till about 9 months and ago I stopped for good. I know how hackers act and I know a lot of hacked clients and how they work. Another reason i want to become staff is When i am on in the morning farming end i always get ganked by some kid flying at about 2 million mph and there is no staff on to help. SagePVP is a very good server and I hope I can help in any way shape or form I cant wait to see what is next and I hope I'm there for the ride, Because I know it will be a great one. and that's why I want to be staff.
Why should we accept you as staff?:

Personality:

I have a very good personality I love talking to new people learning about them, My personality is mostly comedic and seriousness. These mean that I am serious whilst taking my job very seriously. These can both be positive characteristics because if you're not having conversations and learning and talking to players without having fun they may not like you as a staff member and that is where things may go downhill.

Responsibility:
I am a very responsible person if I make a mistake I always take ownership for the mistake and I take the punishment. I am also very responsible with permissions and commands that a staff member may have over an ordinary player.

I have a very good reputation on most known Minecraft servers. Such as VeltPVP, FaithFulMC, ViperMC. i've played with a various amount of youtuber's.

Dedication:
I have a very high dedication level. If I am dedicated to do something I will always stick to that and complete what ever needs to be done. From my past experiences I have had in total over 18 months of pure staffing on servers. This shows my dedication towards servers and I will stay with them through rough times.

A Bonus
I am unsure if this is a requirement but I am able to record and sort of punishment that I may make.

Additional Information:
Discord- SLing#2204

11Blocking

IGN:
TalkTrash
Timezone:
central Stranded Time
United States
Yes, i have all of them.
Yes i have
ArticHQ
Sr. Mod

oh boy where do i start, i started out as trial mod on ArticHQ, They normally get around 125 ish players on sotw, and drops to 50 after. So this was on of the first hcf servers i played on at the time i didn't know anything about staffing. They truly taught me alot, the staff team couldn't of been more helpful. they saw that i was doing very well, Talking to in game, helping out alot. and they promoted me to Mod. So mod was a little different from Trial Mod. I learned to SS also know as ScreenShare, i was always on helping out people, Talking to higher up staff, and talking to players on the server. They recruited me to Sr. Mod and this was different, i learned how to roll back. I did Learn a lot of stuff on this server.

RaidMC
Mod

RaidMC is a faction server not hcf, but it was a really fun experience. I was Chat-mod, moved up to Trial-Mod, and then moved up to mod. Staffing on a faction server was a little bit different, but it didn't stop me. it taught me a lot the staff team was great, they were very helpful. I resigned because the servers community was a little toxic and i had to take a lot of time off for school.
I want to be staff on SagePvP because of how much I like the server and how much I think I can do for the server. I always play on the big hcf servers and see how many hackers are just roaming around and none of the staff are on or helping out the community about it and just ignore people in the teamspeak. Whenever I'm a staff member on a server I make sure that every player that asks me a question is answered and satisfied. I do not like seeing a player mad and blaming the server owners and will always try to help them. I hate hacker I'm just going to be honest here back about one year ago or 2 I was a hacker I didn't realize how mad it made people till about 9 months and ago I stopped for good. I know how hackers act and I know a lot of hacked clients and how they work. Another reason i want to become staff is When i am on in the morning farming end i always get ganked by some kid flying at about 2 million mph and there is no staff on to help. SagePVP is a very good server and I hope I can help in any way shape or form I cant wait to see what is next and I hope I'm there for the ride, Because I know it will be a great one. and that's why I want to be staff.

Personality:

I have a very good personality I love talking to new people learning about them, My personality is mostly comedic and seriousness. These mean that I am serious whilst taking my job very seriously. These can both be positive characteristics because if you're not having conversations and learning and talking to players without having fun they may not like you as a staff member and that is where things may go downhill.

Responsibility:
I am a very responsible person if I make a mistake I always take ownership for the mistake and I take the punishment. I am also very responsible with permissions and commands that a staff member may have over an ordinary player.

I have a very good reputation on most known Minecraft servers. Such as VeltPVP, FaithFulMC, ViperMC. i've played with a various amount of youtuber's.

Dedication:
I have a very high dedication level. If I am dedicated to do something I will always stick to that and complete what ever needs to be done. From my past experiences I have had in total over 18 months of pure staffing on servers. This shows my dedication towards servers and I will stay with them through rough times.

A Bonus
I am unsure if this is a requirement but I am able to record and sort of punishment that I may make.

Additional Information:
Discord- SLing#2204
Seems to lack detail. Your experience also seems to be servers that aren't relative at this point in time. I would put more detail to "Why should we accept you as staff?" and "Why do you want to become staff?"

Last edited by a moderator:

TalkTrash

Seems to lack detail. Your experience also seems to be servers that aren't relative at this point in time. I would ass more to "Why should we accept you as staff?" and "Why do you want to become staff?"
Thanka for your feedback, and the artichq is a hcf server and raidmc is a faction server but thanks for telling me ❤️

11Blocking

IGN:
TalkTrash
Timezone:
central Stranded Time
United States
Yes, i have all of them.
Yes i have
ArticHQ
Sr. Mod

RaidMC
Mod

Personality:

Responsibility:

Dedication:

A Bonus

Additional Information:
Discord- SLing#2204

Also plagiarized, http://skylords.org/forum/index.php?threads/zuqr-dutch.304/

Images to compensate for people who can't visit the website for some reason

proof2.png

proof1.png

TalkTrash

I'm this is still going to sound bad but I didn't plagiarized, I couldn't think of anything else anf it was late at night so I asked my friend to type something for me and that what he gave me I'm sorru for the inconveniences. Suck this happen because i really wanted to become staff.

Plagiarised
Lots of grammatical errors

Status
Not open for further replies.