Denied TaliPearleds' Staff Application

Avoidably

Known member
IGN (In-Game Name): TaliPearled

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes I was staff at a server called battleskies which is a skyblock server

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member because it's clear that sage is going down in quality with staff they've even demoted the active staff

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve the community by being active and helping players that have questions banning actual cheaters and taking no lip from people trying to "appeal there bans"

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? My honestly level would be at 7 I'm not the most honest person in the world but I try to be as honest as possible

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) maybe vuru smallvibes scottay and jenna

Additional Information?: Nothing much except but the fact that yes I have been banned but that helps me with knowing the ban times and the guidelines players have to follow.

I also have lots of HCF experience been playing since 2013 or 2014 on velt and arcane with the faction CUNTS we spent most of our time anoyying Alex toxicjolt and Br0MC some times meezoid too but we was chill with him

Last edited:

Miskeep

+1

Pros -
Has some HCF experience.
Would be more active than most staff now.
Has some staff experience. (I can vouch for battle skies I was Sr Mod and he was promoted to Sr Mod/Media Manager when I left.

Cons -
Low amount of detail
Needs more work on honesty skill.
Should have more experience with Sage staff and its rules.

Avoidably

Known member
+1

Pros -
Has some HCF experience.
Has some staff experience. (I can vouch for battle skies I was Sr Mod and he was promoted to Sr Mod/Media Manager when I left.

Cons -
Low amount of detail
People that put 10/10 on honesty aren't being honest just saying

Avoidably

Known member
+1

Pros -
Has some HCF experience.

Cons -
Low amount of detail
#MakeSagePvPGreatAgain

Avoidably

Known member
+1

Pros -
Has some HCF experience.

Cons -
Low amount of detail
Got laid off after they demoted all there staff

D

Deployable

Fat -1

Your only experience is being staff on a skyblock server, but you're applying on a hcf server?

You're lacking a lot of detail.

You think Vuru, Smallvibes, Scotty and Jenna can vouch for you just because you talked to them?

You need to have at least 600 words in your application, and your application only has 232 words.

I suggest applying on smaller servers first to gain some experience.

Last edited by a moderator: