USA
Do you own a quality microphone?
Yea I have a blue yeti
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:

Telegram is : @Danyyyys

Discord is : Danyyyys#5225
and ts yes

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:

These are some of the reasons I'd like the chance to become part of the Sage staff team. I haven't been enjoying the game as much recently and I feel like it's time for a change. In fact, I've almost completely given up on playing HCF. In my opinion, the game-mode is way too repetitive and it just gets boring for me. Although, I definitely feel like going back into staffing is the right decision for me right now and for the future. I'd like to give new players and old ones the enjoyment I once got out of the game and make the game-play as smooth as possible for them. I feel like I can be a positive influence on Sage community and a great addition to the staff team. I don't want to be staff just because it looks nice and people will think I'm 'cool' .My next reason I want to become staff is that I love to help people out since I enjoy that. Secondly, I want to become staff because I can have a lot of skills in me for example maturity, being nice, being responsible, Honesty, Racism, etc. I would love to come a bit closer to the community. I love to treat players with respect as I love to be respected. This server has a lot of Potential and I want to be a part of it.

↠My time with Emperium is one to remember. I had alot of fun, I had gained the experience I feel I needed to apply here. The Server had recently undergone an attack, this attack led to people leaving, staff members resigning and unfortunately I am one of those staff members. Someone had kicked everyone from the server, the main minecraft server itself was destroyed and little was left, the owner is deciding on what to do but I resigned due to the fact the security was horrible, it was slightly undeveloped and not ready for public use, there should have been a lot more planning and organisation in the server

Why do you want to become staff?:
I would like to become a Staff member of SagePvP because I feel like I can help out the community and answer eny question enyone has. Also I almost know every rule and Im very fermiluer with all of them. In my opinion I think I am a can be a very well and trustworthy help on the SagePvP community.

Maturity: Maturity is an important thing when it comes to being a staff member, it means the transition from being a child to an adult / adult figure. You must know how to handle situation without going 'Bonkers'. I will admit that I have been 'Toxic' In certain situations. I do feel over the past two weeks, since my past application I have showed the level of Maturity needed to join the staff team in the In-Game chat. I do feel I have met the requirements to become a staff.
Self Confidence: Self Confidence isn't the most needed aspect of a member amongst the staff, but I do think it is needed. A staff member must have the confidence to project there options. Thoughts and be confident with there final answers.
Loyalty: I, myself think I am a loyal person. Although it is not for me to decide. I am loyal to the people I work for and loyal to those who are to me. I respect one another. Loyalty is a must when it comes to choosing people who you must trust to take care of your server when Higher Roles are busy handling things that are out of my experience. You must be able to trust each other.
Kindness: Kindness, "The quality of being friendly, generous, and considerate." This is the google definition of kindness, an important feature of being a staff member. Being friendly to fellow players is a must, I feel it is an important feature and I will admit I have been Toxic, but I do think I have shown the level of Maturity in the In-Game chat, not only that I do feel I am responsible and kind in the TeamSpeak towards other staff members and towards general members. But I think we all have been Toxic at times, whether it be personal issues or just a bad day. I am always Polite, Kind and Respectful when it comes to tense situations. As a player I sometimes do get toxic, but I hope they understand it was in a friendly manor. I do think myself to have nice manor, this quality of myself, I think, would be very useful helping out the community.
Dedication: My dedication towards something is extraordinary. At least that's how I would describe it. I always finish the task I am given. and strive to create time to complete it. I will always put the server before most things. Like other servers. I would be extremely focused on the server if i were give the opportunity.
Typing abilities: Typing, not everyone is the best at it. But when you type for most of the day you can get quite fast at it. I (Myself) am a fast typer. This quality can be good in certain situations. such as when a player can't communicate or hear through their computers. I wouldn't take a millennia to answer to them, I would be able to solve there issue very fast and help them in the best way I can.
Listening: I think myself of a good listener. I think I would be able to sit and take both sides of an argument, I think listening is a key feature and without this feature a person would not be able to become an experienced member of the Staff team. Even outside the staff team listening is an important feature, If you go around not listening to people you won't learn a lot.
I think myself a good, and wise decision/candidate for the staff team. My skills, such as Kindness listening and dedication would come useful to SagePvP. I believe I can make a change to the SagePvP server. I feel I could do a lot if I were given the chance. I have recently turned 15 (around a month ago now.
Why should we accept you as staff?:
Like I have stated before, I feel my skills in certain areas would be quite useful to SagePvP, I would be a good person to take on the responsibility of being a staff member because. I can maintain a level of respect for the players. I have quite a bit of experience in the HCF community and know how things should work. As stated before my qualities would be very useful in the SagePvP staff team. My goal is to grow as a person and gain even more experience as not only a player but as someone who wants to help the community. As a staff member there is a lot of pressure. I feel I can handle that pressure and overcome difficult tasks that are given to me.

I think I have a fun and humorous personality, I think this would be a good quality to add to the staff team, I have heard numerous Staff joke around and I think I could be apart of that. Bringing more humour to the staff team. I don't have the most experience I should have and I think this server would be a very great place to gain more experience. I believe I can make a change to the server. You may hear it a lot but I do think that I would make a difference by bringing Humour, Kindness, and just a general happy vibe towards the server. I also see that a lot of people need help during SOTW, I would be active 100% of the SOTW time unless important events are happening, eg Birthdays.
Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?
I know Botings (Platform Admin), Tricks (Helper), Truthing (Mod)
They have all helped me out in hard times when I neaded help I would see them in teamspeek. I mostly know them <3
Additional Information:

That's pretty much it I hope whoever is reading this has a good rest of their day.
I"ve bin Baned on many Accounts because my Brother was Hacking/Cheeting
Ask Botings if eny staff Read this.

I am quite active but here are the times i can be on:
MONDAY : 3PM - 12AM

TUESDAY : 3PM - 12PM

WEDNESDAY : 3PM - 12PM

THURSDAY : 3PM - 12PM

FRIDAY : 8PM - 12PM

SATURDAY : 5PM - 6AM

SUNDAY: 8AM - 9PM

WhiteGangMember

reasons stated above
come on man why do you have to plagiarize another persons staff application, why can't you just do it your self, pathetic.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Danyyyys, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.