Denied Tahjhi Staff Application

Kyux

FORMAT
↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Tahjhi
↬ Age: 15
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Listed Below
Owner - MurderMC 2 Months of helping the network/community and just making sure everyone is having fun and no bugs going on the network its self.
Admin - ArsenicMC 3 months of working on just banning cleaning cheaters off the server and just helping others in need.
Helper To Mod - SunkenMC 2 months of being on the server ever since it closed down due to ddos threats and I was doing my best to help players out but also trying to find out who's been doing that, and I was ss verified at the time I got trained.
Mod - LushPVP Lush closed down I've been there pretty much 1 month as mod just helping players out and just banning for the normal (block glitching) (blatant cheats etc.) I was also muting a lot of people for Racism and Spam but unfortunately they had there last eotw and it closed due to no more player base anymore.
Chat Mod To Trial Mod - FireMC Starting as chat-mod I had a good opportunity as chat mod to go to Trial Mod since they were choosing good chat mods to go higher up so I just kept helping others even when their Spanish community I just try my best and try to resolve the issue and I got interviewed for Trial Mod and accepted.
Trial Mod To Sr Mod - DesirePVP It was a growing server with the player base always up on SOTW and a lot of cheaters with logs on there and Id just see what I can do and players that need to receive faction bundles etc. I was also doing really good at support rooms I'd always see people there and id move them In and see what's happening and I would do my best to help the server and the network out I also had a trainer and I was trial mod, so I instantly got moved up to Sr Mod for so much I did to help.
Helper To Mod - GrimPVP This was a server I was first helper on and it was pretty good since I atleast got to play and mute people for racism etc and I was really good at just managing chat since no one was really on at all. Then after when I was just chilling a staff member dmed me to join staff vc for Mod So I accepted that offer and now I was able to freeze people for blatant cheats etc also manage chat.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I think I'd be able to become staff member on a great server SagePVP Since I'm really suit for this role and I'm not going to have fun or mess with it I'm going to be serious. I will also listen to any mentor I get in the process, and I have a really good mind to not forget things. I can also be active and move in ts since some of the staff members are inactive and I have to wait towards 15m or more but just never get moved I can be active in TeamSpeak for along time. I'm also really good at keeping my cool when having alot of members in ts. I also don't have a time limit so meaning I'm able to listen for aslong as possible, but I also need to move in other people so id help them as fast as possible. I'm also have my full dedication to this server. Adaptability Is something I'm really good at in fast situations, or I can get another staff to help me in the situation.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would first tell them /freerank and follow the steps listed then /reclaim open the keys. I would tell them now /f create after to run down road get a claim and build a base and start trapping or base raiding with the Partner items they have.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? My honesty is 8.4 because sometimes people just say that because they really want to get staff on the server but no I don't lie as staff I sometimes lie to my friends and stuff but on This I put foward my full dedication to this.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Depending on whoever wants to thats fine.
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 4-5 hours a day on a basis.
↬ What is your discord and telegram @?: Discord: @tahjhi. TG: @tahjhi
↬ Additional Information (optional): Hey Im Tahjhi cool guy I was used to be interviewed On Sage but got denied unfortunately I would like to reapply.

R0CE

Established member
You need more detail on your application. I would rewrite why you'd want to become a staff member.

compend

Unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with your staff application at this time.

Feel free to reapply in the future.