Denied t

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): loganisaqt

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Ive been a Senior admin on Veltpvp (Resigned) and AlarhaHCF (Shut-Down), aswell as an Admin on VerilHQ (Shut-down) and SulfurPvP (Shut-Down)

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I'm really just looking to get back into staffing and helping out the HCF community, and Sage seems like a good community to get into with a good player base. Id love to meet and learn more about the staff team, as well as players, new or old, on the server.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I'm a very friendly person, so other than the simple banning of hackers and muting of toxic players id try and engage myself in chat, in-game and out, when allotted. As well as trying my best to make sure everyone enjoys their HCF experience!

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would give myself an 8, I'm a very honest person, but no-one can truly be a 10. We all lie about simple things we don't believe are really important, but I try my best to not.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Not atm

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) I can meet well above 12 hours per, id give myself at least 25 per map

What is your telegram @?: @loganisaqt

Additional Information?: nothing I can think of atm
-1 no proof and lack of details

loganisaqt

-1 no proof and lack of details
ty for the reply, I've added as much proof as I could find for my experience, unfortunately everything I really had saved was on my old computer. Are there any sections you could specifically recommend me adding more detail? thanks

4Gpuglife

Established member
ty for the reply, I've added as much proof as I could find for my experience, unfortunately everything I really had saved was on my old computer. Are there any sections you could specifically recommend me adding more detail? thanks
Add detail everywhere also for proof you can get vouches

loganisaqt

Ty for the replies, I've added more detail to my "Why would you like to become a staff member?" and "If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?" sections

DiscordStatus

It just seemed like you copied my application, my applications looks almost identical in the format and you changed the words a little bit.

loganisaqt

It just seemed like you copied my application, my applications looks almost identical in the format and you changed the words a little bit.
This is a very common format, I only did it this way to make it look cleaner. I also posted my application almost an entire week before yours.