Denied Syrm's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigOldDaddy

+1
the length of his application shouldn't matter smh. as long as it makes a standing point.
"5. You must have at least 600 words in your application before you submit it."
That is one of the requirements, syrm's app is 580 words, basically he didn't even meet the requirement and is doing the bare minimum, that is not a good first impression in my opinion. good luck (length does matter as it shows how much time you put in it, and it shows dedication if its a long and good app)

PaulaTheKoala

Lack of effort
Lack of detail

Note: Your application has to have a minimum of 600 words in your applications before you submit it.

Tashvir

IGN (In-Game Name):

Syrm

TimeZone:

GMT (BST as of right now)

Do you have any previous Staff Experiences?:

VerdantPvP: Owner - I was Owner for VerdantPvP for a year, I was enjoying it there, running SOTWs with upwards of 60 players per SOTW, but I lost my motivation to continue the server.

AdeptMC: Owner - I was Owner for Adept for not a long time, around a week, and then we decided to merge it into VerdantPvP. Before we merged the two, AdeptMC was getting 80-120 players on SOTWs.

Why do you want to become Staff?

I want to become staff on Sage because I believe I can bring a lot to the team. I am very active and will be on the server for most of my days, I understand how to use commands, and how to get around with all the plugins, I have great communications skills, and I can talk to players and keep my professional self at the front of any congregation. I enjoy helping other players and making sure that they are enjoying themselves on the server, and I believe my experience is little but has a lot of knowledge inside of them.

I have always wanted to be staff on a server not only SagePvP but just staff in general, I feel like I have everything of what it takes to become a staff member and I can offer a lot more to the average staff member. I am mature, kind, honest, caring, and a all round good guy to interact with socially. For my age of 15 I am very mature and believe I 9/10 make the correct choice, and if I don’t believe I am making the correct choice as a staff member in any situation I will always check with another staff member to ensure I am doing a good job as a staff member. I am a very loyal person, the likely hood of me sticking at SagePvP for a long time is extremely likely. I understand my role as a staff member, and that any staff member that is of a higher rank has authority over my decisions and I shall follow any commands or recommendations.

I can keep myself calm in heated situations and I can make sure that the player is always happy for whatever the outcome may be and I believe that is a massive part of being staff, as you are not only one of the most valued people on the server, but also the most responsible and also the maturest.

The reason why I am making this application is I want to try and be a staff member and see how fun it is, I have always wanted to be staff, and I think SagePvP would be an amazing start for my staffing experiences and being an Owner on two other servers complements that nicely.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I believe that improving the players' experience is a large part of keeping them on the server to make SagePvP grow, a large part of keeping players on the server is staffing, I would make sure I am always professional in text & voice, making sure that I am presenting myself in the best way possible in front of players. Keeping players happy and enjoying themselves is also a large part of improving their experiences, I would make sure that I am always fair, and not being biased towards any player/staff member on the team and only speaking my opinion on situations but also being fair about it.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate my honesty a 9/10 as I believe being honest, is always the correct way to go, as if you're not honest, it will always come back to you in a negative impact. I am a very honest and humble person, and I will always be a great role model for anyone.

I always want what is better for myself, and others, being honest will always be the best option in all situations, and being staff on a server and not being truthful and dis-honest clearly shows that I shouldn't have the role as a staff member.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

No, I do not know any other staff members on SagePvP.

Additional Information?:

I am a 15-year-old male from the United Kingdom, and I love interacting with people and I am a very analytical person. I love being social, and I also have my own YouTube channel and was an old Partner on SagePvP.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application on SagePvP!
+1
Very Professional

smackings

Established member
+1

Have worked with in the past/can vouch for.

Mature, good microphone.

Proof of ownership of verdant (me being a senior-admin 'coleur')

Regards,
Smackings

Attachments

• verdant discord.png
    verdant discord.png
    204 KB · Views: 76

BigOldDaddy

Changed to a +0.5 I would love to see more detail on “If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?” You can talk about your qualities and how it can help the players of sage pvp, good luck.

Syrm

Changed to a +0.5 I would love to see more detail on “If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?” You can talk about your qualities and how it can help the players of sage pvp, good luck.
Thanks for your support!

Status
Not open for further replies.