Not open for further replies.

sxturn

↬ IGN (In-Game Name):
Sxturn
↬ Age:
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
i do not have any previous staffing exp when it comes to minecraft (i have been staff in other games) but im willing to learn about anything needed to staff on minecraft
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a Member of the staff team because
My dedication, If I was accepted as staff on Sage I could dedicate all of my time towards staffing and helping people solve their problems whilst also doing it in a very timely manner and in the most efficient way possible.

My maturity, I have had a lot of people tell me that I am mature for my age and that I tend to be able to handle tough situations in a fair and unbias manner.

Also, as it is summer and I sit at home all day and have no friends I can dedicate a lot of my time towards staffing at sage.

Lastly, I feel like my experience playing the game of HCF would contribute to my ability to staff because I know a lot about the game and all the ins and outs.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
As I have been playing Sage for a pretty long time I feel as if players are left sitting in TeamSpeak for longer than i feel is nessacary and I feel like those people should be more prioritized. So If I was accepted for staff on Sage I would try my best to improve the player experience by spending as much time in TeamSpeak moving people in and trying to solve their problems in a timely manner. and i would also be ingame as much as possible responding to players and making sure everyone is enjoying them selves
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty a 7 out of 10 because no one is 100% honest with everything they say and sometimes I slip up.
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
i can be on anywhere from 2 to 10 hours a day
↬ What is your discord @?:
CeoSaturn#6451
↬ Additional Information (optional):
Anyone feel free to leave me any feedback, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.