Denied Sxpu's Staff App - :D

Sxpu

IGN (In Game Name): Sxpu

Timezone: EST

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes - Discord Sopu#1332 - Tele @SxpuHCF

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: No (Was told i should try)

Why do you want to become Staff?: I Would like to be staff to learn from others and provide a new exp. for new players and old players. I always found it amusing on how the staff team can provide a huge impact on players and I would like too join the movement you guys have provided for the SagePVP Network. Im also looking to branch out and learn things from other staff that i never knew or have done. The main reason is i want to try something new and learn from for a life experience for me having the authority of something that I have to keep track of and deal with by going by a set of rules like a job has to do, Also i'd like to meet new friends on the team and possibly form a bond.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: First off i would listen to head staff on what needs to be done. Secondly i want to eliminate the cheater player base on helping the legit players enjoy a good time on the server. Also i would like to become staff to climate some toxicity in the HCF community and make everyone feel wanted in the environment and make it safe and an enjoyable environment to new and old players. Thirdly i can put in 5+ hours a day in the server. I'm a responsible person and gets things done when it needs to be done. (i dont just push it off for days) - ((if i push it off its for like 1-3 hours depending on what i'm doing)) I can provide new ways to improve the server with new ideas and with your new ability things on what could possibly be a new item on the market etc.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Amarese Trixkz Whatlol

Additional Information: I Can Record. I'm a Builder on Sage. I've had Minecraft since 2010. I'm on mostly everyday.

P.S. If i don't get accepted on the Sage staff team it's fine i just wanted to try to see if i would make it.

EloUp

Established member
Tip: Try to be professional. Don't say "thanks for the -1". If someone puts -1, be sure to ask them why they gave you a -1, and how you can improve the application.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Sxpu, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.