Not open for further replies.

CanadianLesbian

IGN (In Game Name):
Swyzzle

Timezone:
EST (Eastern standard time)

United States of America

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes, I do have a decent microphone for my interview if pending.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes I do, Swyzzle#2192 and my telegram is @Swyzzle

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Valux network Proof:

https://gyazo.com/53146043de7bd991392e4a855f281b21
(Zyphen was the guy ss testing me and he is a former valux manager there and you can contact him at zyphen#8624)
(Trial-mod)
Resigned due to school work and for personal reasons which ended up benefiting the staff team as it gave slots to the more experienced and less-occupied staff members.
Note: Over my time on Valux, I've learned to be more alert of the rules and to adjust my time mainly on staffing and just being an asset to the staff team, The higher staff members truly taught me a bunch over my trainee trial, but sadly I had to leave, I was almost screen share verified and I started getting good at screen sharing people.

Versai
(Moderator)
Resigned due to just general lost of interest of the staff team as the staff manager constantly condescended my abilities as a staff member so kept relying on positivity and thus I resigned from the server and found another server to apply for.
Note: From my staffing days on Versai, It was a decent server in which taught me to have perseverance and to perform my staff duties with absolute professionalism without goofing off and just being completely immature to their players as they deserve a good service brought from the staff members, I was screenshare verified as well, I've caught people hiding auto clickers and I screenshotted that and sent it to the higher staff members to prove that this player was cheating and I didn't just ban him without any sufficient evidence, and after a month of duty I started noticing that the vast majority of players on that server are very toxic and constantly insulted me in chat.

ViperMC (I made this video back when i was just a moderator)
Proof:
(Senior Moderator)
Resigned due to lost of interest of the server and wanted to staff on another server which I gained interest in.
Note: Over my time on the ViperMC network I was a staff member for few months as a senior moderator, and when I was first accepted as a staff member I decided to perform my staffing duties on the first day as I felt really dedicated to the position as much as I just wanted to be known for being a decent staff member, and one thing is that I truly have a hatred against fast promotions, they just take the fun out of earning the promotion yourself, I started to see fast promotions and made me want to quit right off the spot on that case.

PvPTemple
Proof:
(Moderator)
Resigned due to PvPTemple spoofing their own players
Note: Over my time on the PvPTemple network It started off as a great new server which released recently until I joined in as a trainee, I was given a staff guide and made some staff friends, both of these things helped me adjust my expectations as a new staff member, I was taught how to instigate into a situation which included a severe consequence, they taught me how to be always be mature whenever things get heated for me.

FaithfulMC
Proof:
I got demoted due to a conflict that I had with my staff manager who just had an intense dislike to me.

NebulaPE network
(Staff-Manager)
Note: I was manager there for roughly a month until i decided to resign because I had a fall out with one of the owners who later on threatened to terminate my position there, so I found that opportunity and resigned right on the spot.
Proof:

CentileHCF network
(Trainee)
I was staff there for roughly around 3 weeks until i resigned because the server had gained no traction what so ever, And the two owners at that time "gully" and "sc0ttay" really didn't do much for the server and the promotions were very unfair, people can jump to head staff ranks in a month which is really bad.
Proof:

HydraPvP network
(Mod+)
I was staff there for a month and a half and I was SS verified and I learned how to be more professional in terms of doing support rooms and i spent the first two weeks there trying to improve myself as a staff member and want to evolve higher into the staff team with a promotion, but there was a downfall to that, the owners were all lazy and constantly delayed the releases for our hcf gamemodes for weeks and weeks, which lead me to resign in the first place.
discord

Proof: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EMVKpdGWoAEeJQr?format=jpg&name=4096x4096 (My username used to be "Comprehensibles but changed it back to Swyzzle".)

Why do you want to become Staff?:
My hopes are to surely be the staff member who would satisfy all the needs of a player in help of assistance, and provide the appropriate service to any player who deserves it, Creating a positive environment, what I mean by that is that I want to keep the environment green and less infested with negativity or in case those whom don't abide the rules and make the positive environment that staff members provide hindered from its absolute entirety. I'm technically recycling away the unwanted things and negative things, as well as positively accommodating to new sort of changes that will surely impact the server and its players as well, and lastly, the one thing I completely don't agree with is staff members snaking on other staff member's backs, It's something that really would potentially destroy the bond of the entire staff team, I was previously banned for Ban evasion and the other time for cheating on HCF a while ago, but that taught me to be a better person and prove to the staff team that I am worthy enough to stay on the server without anymore infractions occurring from time to time. Like they said it "Mistakes are the reason for success." , I see a lot of “L’s” in chat and “Suck a dick” or even worst: Death threats and DDoS threats. I will also be able to help other staff members if they need help for some reason, They are always allowed to move me in teamspeak when I’m not dealing with someone already being given player services by staff members.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
The things that happen to make me a remarkable staff member is that first of all If I were to be a better choice over the other applicants is that, first of all I am a person who is a very mature candidate, This wasn’t my first rodeo as a staff member I know what I’m doing, I’m trustworthy from the sense that If I see somebody doing something sketchy and that person is a staff member, I would report it to a higher staff, That’s trustworthy because they clearly me to do the right thing and report the things that aren’t right. And Second of all I inherit good communication skills by the sense that I’ve learned from past miscommunication with other staff, And these mistakes caused me to make a willful mistake, All staff need to communicate whether If it’s to accommodate to a change or to work together on a hefty situation, A staff team to me is defined as a huge circle of people who work together to benefit the community they chose to pursue, and Third of all Maturity, Since they have an age limit on the application that gives people the time to question why is there an age limit, Well certain maturity levels can vary from age, And I tend to be a very mature person when it comes to communicating with players within support lounges, If they need help within their transactions for example. I would kindly help them or get somebody who can help them to do so, That all said with a slightly mature voice that I adopted from past experiences as a staff member, and last of all, Activity, I’m the type of person who would mark his calendar to measure the amount of times that I need to keep it moderate in terms of staffing on that server. But at the same time I support net neutrality in which leaves to be more productive and perseverance to my timing, I always have the sense of what’s productive or not productive, Being trainee on this server can provide me many things like how to have a different approach with players on a completely different server in the past, and keeping my staffing abilities to a level in which helps me achieve staff on a server that I was dedicated to from the beginning. Time conservation matters to me since it teaches me how to manage my daily tasks quantitatively and qualitatively which helps me be more productive than just spending half of my time on YouTube and forgetting the important thing that I had stumbled on earlier, Certainly I will have the ability to expand the improvement of the whole community, I can be the person who would do anything to improve their perspective their first experiences on the server, I will try to be very coherent in terms of punishments and problem solving.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Cody vouches me as a staff member on the SagePvP network.

Additional Information:
Thanks for reading my staff application I really appreciate your time that you took to review my application therefore I hope to be in service with you on the SagePvP staff team.

Last edited:

Sauds

Legendary Member
Yikes

Attachments

• 8D511CBF-20BF-4D41-9B27-AB620FF7AA6C.jpeg
    8D511CBF-20BF-4D41-9B27-AB620FF7AA6C.jpeg
    469.5 KB · Views: 145
Status
Not open for further replies.