Denied Swurlt Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swurlt

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Swurlt

↬ Age: 15

↬ Region(EU/NA/Other):EU

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have been staff in Bulgarian residence servers (I don't want to list him in my application, if any staff interest can dm me on discord or telegram) but honestly I don't have so much experience in hcf servers, but I can show activity and responsibility. If u give me a chance I won't disappoint you

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: Sage is a sterling server with an active player. I would like to become staff because I've enjoyed playing the server with my friends and I want to give my free time of the day to SagePvP also I like to help people and I will show responsibility (I will make sure to follow all guidelines and rules set by the server and higher members of staff)

my qualities:

Activity : Being active is an important thing. I'm a very active person which is good ( You can see from my stats 2days playtime) if I would become a staff. I will dedicate most of my time to the server helping others in TeamSpeak

Responsibility : i'm a serious, have a sense of responsibility and I do my best to get any work that's required of me. I try my best to improve every day and I like to be the best person I can be.

Honesty : honest is a very important thing I have always been strict about it, you can trust me. I would never lie to anyone unless it was for the good

Friendly : I view myself as a friendly individual and someone whos actively willing to help people in need. I'm a mature person when I need to be and I can take constructive criticism from players

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I will be active in server and team speak, no one going to wait too long for support in team speak, anyone who needs help I will help him with whatever I can, that's what I like to do

- Active
- Good with people
- Responsible
- honest
- Fair

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? : I rate myself 8/10, because It's good to be honest but some situations you have to lie

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) : .....

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) : I can be active, u can see from my stats i love this server and i enjoy to play here with my friend so i will be active.

↬ What is your telegram @?: @vauns1

↬ What is your discord @?: vauns#7777

↬ Additional Information (optional)?: I know I don't have much experience but i will be very happy if you give me a chance, I won't disappoint you

Merrus

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Swurlt

↬ Age: 15

↬ Region(EU/NA/Other):EU

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have been staff in Bulgarian residence servers (I don't want to list him in my application, if any staff interest can dm me on discord or telegram) but honestly I don't have so much experience in hcf servers, but I can show activity and responsibility. If u give me a chance I won't disappoint you

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: Sage is a sterling server with an active player. I would like to become staff because I've enjoyed playing the server with my friends and I want to give my free time of the day to SagePvP also I like to help people and I will show responsibility (I will make sure to follow all guidelines and rules set by the server and higher members of staff)

my qualities:

Activity : Being active is an important thing. I'm a very active person which is good ( You can see from my stats 2days playtime) if I would become a staff. I will dedicate most of my time to the server helping others in TeamSpeak

Responsibility : i'm a serious, have a sense of responsibility and I do my best to get any work that's required of me. I try my best to improve every day and I like to be the best person I can be.

Honesty : honest is a very important thing I have always been strict about it, you can trust me. I would never lie to anyone unless it was for the good

Friendly : I view myself as a friendly individual and someone whos actively willing to help people in need. I'm a mature person when I need to be and I can take constructive criticism from players

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I will be active in server and team speak, no one going to wait too long for support in team speak, anyone who needs help I will help him with whatever I can, that's what I like to do

- Active
- Good with people
- Responsible
- honest
- Fair

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? : I rate myself 8/10, because It's good to be honest but some situations you have to lie

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) : .....

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) : I can be active, u can see from my stats i love this server and i enjoy to play here with my friend so i will be active.

↬ What is your telegram @?: @vauns1

↬ What is your discord @?: vauns#7777

↬ Additional Information (optional)?: I know I don't have much experience but i will be very happy if you give me a chance, I won't disappoint you

+1 Chill and honest player

Last edited:

7xj

-1 Leaking doxes, Cheating, toxic asf as well. I also have proof for the doxxing and cheating. Hes also a translator and he cant speak english LMFAOO 💀

(Cheating)
(Doxxing)
(Doxxing)

R

Recruits

Denied:
Thank you for taking the time to make an application, unfortunately your application has been denied at this time due to Lack of Detail. Please feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks time, Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.