Denied Swory's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swory

What is your current IGN (in-game name)? Swory

How old are you? 17

Are you fluent in English? Yes

What region are you from (NA/EU/AS/AU)? EU (GMT+1)

What is your Discord & Telegram?: Discord: .swory Telegram: Swory

Do you have any past staff experience (include proof, explain your roles & responsibilities)?: I just wanna start off by saying i do have proof, im not 100% sure though if i still have my screenshots from my old pc but i do have their staff guide currently. I will try further to look into it to see if i can find the screenshots if its needed. But i have mostly only staffed on two HCF servers. Fiercepvp.net and wafynetwork.cc . Fiercepvp.net was quite my first real staffing experience and i worked myself up from helper to a sr.mod. The server was very active and had atleast around 80-150 people active daily on hcf. I was taught a bit how to screenshare (yet not that good at it but im trying to get better) and i learned how staffing is and the responsibilities. I had the responsibilities to move and help players in teamspeak. Actively following players on the map to see that nothing was going on. Checking for ban evasions, breaking chat rules, hackers, glitchers, abusers and so on. I was staff on Fiercepvp for around 6-12 months and i resigned due to my loss of motivation for playing and me not being able to reach my required active hours. I was taught the ways of staffing, and i really enjoyed staffing realizing it's a passion i had.
I also staffed a bit on wafynetwork which was a newly released server by Tinuy and was my second experience. The server was good itself and had a great staff team. I managed to start off with a trial-mod rank and worked myself up to mod+ (which was the step under a sr.mod). The reason i resigned/got kicked was very unclear. I was unable to be online for one sotw which resulted in the owner getting extremely upset with me. And i had contacted him before saying that i will be late for the sotw since im not home. I realized quickly that due to the lack of activity i could produce i would only create a bad connection between us and i quickly apologized and resigned to focus on my studies. The owner told me i could come back whenever i was able to be active again, and when the time came the server shut down. During my time on wafynetwork i was able to get into a more advanced and a more stable intelligence about the life of a staff member.

Why do you want to be a staff member?: I absolutely love the sagepvp network and im looking to get back into the staffing part of hcf. I could be very active right now and i want to be given a chance to develop my staff experience even more. I would love to work together with you guys to make sagepvp the safest and most enjoyable enviorment for hcf players. I've grown and matured as a person to insure i won't be using any harmful or toxic behavior and will be a calm, nice and fun staff member to work with!
What makes you better than other applicants?: I do think that the maturing part of me will make me understand toxic players and will make me able to communicate with every different personality there is. I'm a hardworking individual thriving to achieve high dreams and i keep a good temper at all times. I will try my best to get along with every staff member and player on the server and help everyone in my ability. I will be online daily and active in the teamspeak to ensure the players get their help needed. I'm able to record on obs to make sure that everything i do has proof/evidence to back up my actions or provide further proof to a higher up.

How active can you be per day? Weekdays 4-6 hours and on weekends around 6-12

Can any current staff members vouch for you? No i don't think so atleast

Are you willing to learn to screenshare? Yes very willing to.

Anything else you would like us to know? I've been in the hcf industry for a big part of my life. I started playing hcf when i was around 11-12 years old (5 years ago) in 2017-18. I've been in the industry long enough to know the fundementals and how the game works. I'm an extremely social indivudal and will never fail to make my fellow staff members bored when talking to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this application! / Kind regards Swory

Sunneklaas

+0.5, it's a good application, but the spelling and grammar have some errors in it. Otherwise, really good application.

Last edited:

Sunneklaas

As an example, always write the i with a capital letter. It's the way it should be and looks several times more professional.

Swory

Thank you so much for the feedback! I’m actively trying to improve myself so I will definitely take this into accountability and improve my grammar further! Appreciate you reading the application

Lucahh

Manager
Staff Manager
Unfortunately, we will not be moving on with your application due to your recent punishment history.

Status
Not open for further replies.