Not open for further replies.

switch_LP

↬ IGN (In-Game Name):
switch_LP

↬ Age:

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):
Germany.

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Throughout my years of playing games I've been staff on numerous places ranging from large to small. This includes twitch channels, forums, and game servers. To elaborate on the specifics:

Garry's Mod -
Void Networks - Senior Admin (Server Depreciated) 2018 - 2020
Avalanche Gaming - Owner (Shutdown late 2019)

Alongside running these servers I was apart of their community game forum moderation team.

Minecraft -
This was never any big namer servers, only small community ones, they weren't well known but I helped moderate a few, the only noteable one being Parapots (Moderator).

Twitch -
I haven't been on twitch in quite some time now but when I was I moderated some relatively big channels (100+ viewers)
One notable one being a streamer called RedDragon and RekItRaven. I haven't had much contact since we parted ways but this was around 2017 ending around 2018

This is basically my experience list in a nutshell.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would say the competitive aspects of the community and the enjoyment I get when playing the server are the main reasons I’d like to become a staff member. I want to give back to the community by making it better. Also would like to point out the time I had at other HCF servers where I’ve learnt a great deal about using screenshare tools like Paladin, Process Hacker and Fsutil. I'm always open an minded person and always up to learning new methods of screensharing people.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players's experience?:
When it comes to improving the player base I’d say the best way i can help with that is with my experience in situational handling. I’ve been apart of this community for some time and have a general idea on how things work. I’m a listener and i always hear out both sides of the story. I have no bias to anyone, even people I’m close with. This brings a sense of trust to the players in the community and it shows them that the server is being run by people who know what they’re doing.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and
I believe I’m an 8 and here’s why: Every interaction is different and every situation is different. You never know what’s going to happen next. There can be times where i lie about something for a personal reason, or there can be times i lie completely on accident from just being forgetful. I’m not a saint and I’ve lied in the past, but to myself I believe I’m an 8. I’m about as average as anyone else.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
None that I know of.

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 16 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
I believe I can meet this requirement.

↬ What is your telegram @?:
@switch_LP

↬ What is your discord @?:
switch_LP#8332

↬ Additional Information (optional)?:
N/A

Last edited:

switch_LP

+0.5 No Proof of Staff Experience but other than that solid app (send me proof and its a +1)
Thank you, If they really need proof of this i will gladly give it to them on telegram or other platforms if needed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.