Denied Sweggzy's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweggzy

IGN:Sweggzy
Timezone: Australian Central Daylight Time
Do you own a quality microphone? yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Yes
Do you have any previous staff experiences?: Yes i do i was coowner on a server that sadly shutdown 2 years ago i can not remember the name of the server.
Why do you want to become staff?: I believe that if i get accepted as staff on Sagepvp i will have something to work on and make sure that the community on this server will be good for new players to come to. I I have made some mistakes previously in my life on mincraft like use hacked clients on servers but i have learnt from that and have changed. Since the start of 2018 i have been a clean minecraft player and do not have hacks in my mind at any time on any servers.
Why should we accept you as staff?: I think you should pick me because i have experience in moderating discord servers and trying to keep a community safe and make sure that it is safe for new coming players. I have been coowner on a server and the owner did not know how to setup commands and ranks etc and i helped him set up basically his whole server. I might be starting up my own minecraft server soon when i get the funding so i need to know plugins and commands quite well so this would be a very good start for me. I have seen this server from a video from MCBYT and the server looked like a server that i could help and get to know the staff team and the community quite well.
Additional Information: Hopefully you choose to accept my application but if my application does not get accpeted i will 100% understand and will continue to play the server as a normal player.

3cU

Lack of detail and no proof of being staff

But still i wish you all the luck!

Regards,

3cU

Pocked

- Lack of details
- No proof of previous experience of being a staff member
Best of luck!

Sweggzy

the server i said i was coowner on was shutdown a bit after i joined cause he couldnt afford the keep it going so i can not show any proof of that but i can show proof of my discord server if you would like

Sweggzy

well it looks like im getting denied with all of these downgrades and -1's and i dont know why i apply for servers when i never get accepted. If it is easier just deny my application when the manager reads it and ill be on my way you wont hear from me again in this section of the server

Specy

Lacking Detail
Lacking Experience

If you want to be considered for staff I'd recommend writing an application of 700+ words.
If you want to be staff on a server like this you need some practical experience, on a server with a reasonable player base.

guzzle

-1, Lack of detail and professionality in application. Add more detail man! You seem like a nice guy and well put together but you need to make sure you go into detail.

-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.