Not open for further replies.

swaveyK

↬ IGN (In-Game Name):
swaveyK

↬ Age:

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU ( GMT )

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
On a few other small HCF servers I have been Chat Moderator through to Moderator.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become staff to help members who have requests, issues, etc. I would be an active staff member in TeamSpeak and in game.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve the player's experience by keeping on top of issues they may have, whether that is being revived due to an issue or a rule breaker, or reporting a bug / hacker.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty a 8/10. In real life I am always being honest whether that is to family or friends and I need to build up the courage to lie which I rarely and basically never do.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
No

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
Per day I can be on the network / in TeamSpeak for around 2-4 hours each day, and on the weekends can be online for much longer.

↬ What is your discord @?:
swavey#7906

↬ Additional Information (optional):
I really love the SagePVP Network and would enjoy being part of the staff team, even if that is being Chat Moderator.

iAimed

Known member
↬ IGN (In-Game Name):
swaveyK

↬ Age:

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU ( GMT )

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
On a few other small HCF servers I have been Chat Moderator through to Moderator.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become staff to help members who have requests, issues, etc. I would be an active staff member in TeamSpeak and in game.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve the player's experience by keeping on top of issues they may have, whether that is being revived due to an issue or a rule breaker, or reporting a bug / hacker.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty a 8/10. In real life I am always being honest whether that is to family or friends and I need to build up the courage to lie which I rarely and basically never do.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
No

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
Per day I can be on the network / in TeamSpeak for around 2-4 hours each day, and on the weekends can be online for much longer.

↬ What is your discord @?:
swavey#7906

↬ Additional Information (optional):
I really love the SagePVP Network and would enjoy being part of the staff team, even if that is being Chat Moderator.
Also Trial-Mod or Mod's look at chat a lot. So there's no need for Chat Moderator's.

Status
Not open for further replies.