Denied Svrreal for STAFF!

Svrreal

IGN (In-Game Name): Svrreal
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, I was admin on a prison server named ReinMC that done really good, but now sadly shutdown. I was also staff on faction server as Head-mod.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I want to become staff on sagepvp because of the following reasons: First of all I really want to improve the sagepvp community and the server itself, and by me becoming staff I will make sure that I will treat every player and staff equally no matter the situation. I will make sure that if any type of help needed will be completed immediately. Secondly I mostly see NA and AU staff and the server really needs more EU staff. As for this I
truly believe that I will be the perfect piece of the puzzle, meaning no matter what the problem I will be there for all EU & NA players. Finally, I need to become staff as I will be moving players TeamSpeak the second I finish with someone and making sure I move people by their rank.( Rank priority) This is very important as I myself am OLYUMPUS rank and everybody else gets moved before me when they don't even have a rank, which makes it very unfair for the players who bought a rank and don't even receive what they bought( rank priority).
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I will be polite, respectful and patient with the players making sure I get all the info needed before I make my next move. As a few players already know me on the server players will be having a much better experience as they would know me already making them more comfortable to speak to me. I will be communicating with new players to make the community more active and positive, changing the HCF community into a more friendly server.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10 without any hesitation as I know myself and I know that I do not lie. Theres nothing else to say but I do not lie and that
I'm always truthful.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Deployable, smackings
Additional Information?: Thank you for taking your time to read my application & I believe in quality not quantity

Last edited:
D

Deployable

Sorry, but unfortunately we won't be moving forward with your application. You may re-apply in 2 weeks.